Cheating in the Bleachers (pt.2)

Start from the beginning

I laugh before giving her a hug and telling her about Harry being an asshole, until I feel a hand on my left upper thigh making my breath hitch.

I slowly look down to my thigh, seeing Draco rubbing his thumb back and forth along it, before looking up to see him talking to Goyle.

Clearing my throat, I say "So, you didn't give me my apple"

He looks over at me with a smirk plastered on his face knowing his hand placement is making me nervous with Pansy right next to us.

"I'll bring it later. You may wanna go back over to Harry, he'll get suspicious doll"

"Shit! Your right"

I quickly get up and walk back over to the Gryffindor table only to see both Blaise and Enzo sitting at the table, right beside Harry.

Quickly looking between the three boys I realize Enzo is in my spot leaving me nowhere to sit.

"Hey Enzo could you scoot over so I can sit down" I ask a little nervous about him and Harry being so close.

"Sorry love, that I cannot do, I'd push Blaise into..." he stops as he looks to the girl sitting next to Blaise "I don't know her name and to be honest I don't care to, but you can sit on my lap" Suddenly he smirks, he knew exactly what he was doing and now I did to.

I giggle saying "well your lap is quite comfortable" as I take my seat on his lap.

Suddenly he chuckles and says "not as comfy as Draco's, I hear you like sitting in his lap"

My eyes go wide and my jaw drops, he's just said it so loud half the people around us look at me with weird looks.

Shit maybe I didn't know where he was going with that. Harry gives me a stink eye and George laughs quite loud.

Then I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see Draco with my apple in hand.

"He's not wrong love, now is he? Also here's your apple"

I quickly grab the apple hoping he would walk away so Harry would stop staring holes into my skull, but he doesn't. Instead he looks at Enzo and Blaise causing them to stand up, Enzo basically pushing me off his lap, and walk away.

Once they're out of sight he sits on the other side of me and starts talking to to the girl across from him.

I sit in shock for a moment before starting to talk to Fred about random things.

About halfway through our conversation I feel a hand on my inner right thigh and gasp at the cold feeling of metal. I look down to see a familiar snake ring, Draco's snake ring, specifically the one that matches my belly button ring, resting perfectly on his middle finger.

He slowly inches his hand up my leg and closer to my core. I try to ignore it so I don't draw attention from Harry who's one my other side or anyone else really, that plan went straight down the drain the second he slid my panties to the side and started playing with my clit.

I gasp and let out a small moan, causing Draco to smirk, Harry to look at me with a mixed look of anger and confusion, and for some reason Fred to smile and laugh.

I look over to Draco who is still talking to this girl with a smirk on his face. He moves his fingers down to my entrance and lap up my wetness, he leans over and whispers in my ear "Bloody hell love, your already so wet" he stops to put his fingers in his mouth for a second before continuing "Shit, you taste so good to, i just wanna eat you out right here"

I close my eyes and gulp before I get a wave of confidence causing me to swiftly standing up, grab him by the tie jerking him to his feet and say "we'll be back, Draco seems to want to taste me" before walking away and dragging him behind me by his tie.