Who's taking the bed!

"They both let out a sigh and glare at each other and said they will "share" the bed. The room was quite small and they both looked at the bed"

"The sliver boy let's out a nervous laugh" So..who's taking the bed...(Obviously me...)

"The black haired scoffs at him 'Why of course it's me, without a doubt .."

"They both start glaring at each other..ready to pounce on the bed at the same time..hoping that one of them land on it first.."

"They both end up jumping on the bed, but the position they had landed was quite odd"

"The sliver boy groans in discomfort questioning what he had fallen onto because it wasn't a bed for sure ."

"The black haired glares at him about to attack" Are you done..laying on me weretiger..You really are a cat..you dumbass' He scoffs then smirks at him

'The sliver boys expression is in a state of embarrassment and fear AKUTAGAWA?! WHY..I mean why are you?.."

"They continue in the same position awkwardly staring at each other and locking gaze with one.."

"The sliver boy is embarrassed and flustered, while looking into the black haired boys eyes locking gaze with him embarrassed and flustered...."

"Awkwardly it is the sliver boy gets up and stands up and awkwardly stares at him.." So, do you wanna share the bed?..' He says nervously while staring at the floor

"The black haired boy says with a cold matter of tone while glaring at him" 'Like I would ever share a bed with my own enemy..sleep on the floor like a dog you fool..'

"The sliver boys eye twitches and then glares at him and scoffs" ' Well fine I'll sleep on the floor!... But can I at least..have a blanket and a pillow for some comfort...?' He stares at the bed that has four pillows and a extra side blanket ..So it appears to be a blanket that looks like a rag' (Wow..What room service this is..)

(Rewrite)