Luis Serra x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Figuring the length, princessa?" He asks as he grips your ass, guiding your grinding.

"Yes, ah, yes Luis," you whisper.

"Wish you could get a nice, sweet pounding from me? Hm?" He says seductively.

"Oh my god!" A moan escapes your mouth as you're near your climax. "I-if you keep talking like that I'm gonna-"

"Cum, do it," he growls. The tone in his voice set you off, and the sensation on your heat finally allowed your release. You shook with pleasure in his arms, and his hands migrated to your waist to hold you close as your legs weakened. Once the wave was over you looked up at him and he smiled and placed a hand on your head, kissing the tip of your nose.

"Good job, princessa," he whispers. Your face falls back into his chest and you laugh, slightly out of breath. The distant sound of villagers alert the both of you and he slightly opens the door whilst still protecting you with his arms, checking to make sure no one had snuck in. You both step out of the closet and he looks out the window, seeing something that alarmed him. "Go find a new hiding place, I'll keep them away," he says.

"Are you sure? I can help," you suggest.

"I see someone that can help me, don't you worry. Now go," he says urgently.

Luis releases his arms from around you, and you turn to observe the rest of the home, seeing only one good hiding spot. A big, dark hole in the wall, perfectly sized to fit you. Meanwhile, he's is looking out the window, probably estimating the number of enemies outside. "I'm going to hide in here," you say out, and he gives you a thumbs up.

You crawl inside, not wanting to think about the creatures that could be hiding in here. But, luck was on your side, and no creepy crawlers attacked you.

The man shouts

The man shouts. Two pairs of footsteps storm in, one of them sounding familiar. You peer around the edge of the hole with one eye, seeing Ashley and another man. You wanted to run out and tell her you were alright, but something about that other man told you not to interfere.

Luis and the other man begin talking and the new blonde back Luis against the wall, fist on his chest. You hide back away, wondering what went on without your knowledge. What could Luis have done? He seems to genuinely care, and he's not showing any aggression. Plus, back there... That was the complete opposite of aggression.

Their argument is interrupted by the sounds of more shouting, and they realize they are out of time

"Ashley, hide in there, and don't come out until I tell you to," the blonde says.

"O-ok," she responds as she crawls in, not noticing you. Something big is placed in front of the hole, causing complete darkness. "Oh my god, I can't be in here!" She says out loud.

"Ashley," you say calmly. She gasps, shocked by the familiarity of your voice and the spook of not actually being alone.

"Y/n!!" She says. "Oh my god, I thought you were gone, I thought I'd never see you again!" You crawl towards her and hug her, her arms wrapped tightly around you.

"Can't get rid of me that easy," you say with a laugh, relieved that you finally found each other.

After a few minutes of conversation, you find that the man was named Leon Kennedy, and he was here to save the both of you and get you back home. By himself? Damn, that's rough.

"Ashley, I think this hole is a tunnel, it might lead outside," you say. She agrees to go explore with you, and you lead the way, crawling and feeling your way out. You turn a corner, and you see light from the outside. "Here!"

Once the both of you were out, it led you to the back of the house, no enemies in sight. You look beyond, and there seems to be a good way for the men to run.

"Y/n, look, there's a ladder. We can get upstairs and get them out of there," she says. You nod, and begin climbing the ladder to the upstairs door. Once the both of you reach it, you open it to find Luis and Leon struggling against the swarm of enemies.

"Hey! This way!!" You shout over the grunts and Spanish telling. They look at you and you see Luis smile proudly, a wave of pride washing over you. They immediately run through the door and Ashley leads them to where you could find safety. You follow them, but Luis turns back and grabs your hand to keep you away from enemies and safe with him. His fingers lock with yours, and he grips you tightly, not wanting to risk letting you go.

You run through a large metal gate and Luis lets go of you to help Leon close and lock it. Immediately, he begins questioning Luis, to which he explains the reasoning behind the crazed people.

"It's something called... A plaga. But, with the right equipment, you can take it out," he says, showing the scar on his chest.

"You too?" Leon asks. After more discussion, Luis declares himself partners with Leon, making you smile. He turns to you and winks.

"Now, I have something to attend to, I will be back soon," he says.

"Wait," Leon says out.

"No more questions."

"Why are you helping us?" Asks Leon.

"Let's just say it makes me feel better. And I'd never mind doing a favor for a beautiful señorita such as y/n," he states. You stand stunned, slightly blushing as you watch him calmly walk away.

"Are you okay, y/n? My name's Leon, I'm here to get you home."

"I'm... I'm good, thanks," you say, never taking your eyes off Luis until he's out of sight.

ALMOST 2K READS AND OVER 50 VOTES YALL ARE CRAZY THANK YOUUU (ALSO THIS STORY IS #2 FOR CARLOS OLIVEIRA TAG AHH)