"I am very grateful for this! It's so cool and even matches my knives! But um...Uh...do I really have to change here? " You bow your head worried that he will be angry with you for having made a complaint. Sure you want him inside you but...'fuckin pussy.' Your inner monologue whispers spitefully at you.

"Yea I'm not letting you in with knives out like that. Push em up in that skirt bat your eyelashes, you'll be fine." Your mouth forms into a hard line debating arguing with him about something for the first time. "Yes Sir." You say instead giving an obedient nod. To tell the truth you're not even completely sure why you are agreeing to this so easily. The screen he'd mentioned buzzes as it begins going up and as promised before. He turns respectfully away...meanwhile the phone that seems just lazily placed in his hand is set to record.

You remove your weapons and then peel off the cat suit. "This kinda sucks." You huff while undressing, having to bend yourself at odd angles only to find at the bottom..."Are you kidding me?" Your heeled combat boots are now tangled in the cat suits fabric because you somehow forgot to remove them in the beginning. "Need some help?" Chisaki snorts out a laugh but it's only to humiliate you more. He can already imagine how amazing this will be to watch later.

"I'm good." You grunt in frustration finally getting the damn thing off...now to the outfit. Even though you know he can't see you having to spread your knees in order to get the skirt on pushing your core towards him...yes even when out of embarrassing necessity...You could feel yourself getting wet.

"You need to go faster." He instructs and with a gulp you do what you'd been avoiding...closing your eyes to put on the shirt. Sure he probably wouldn't look but it just felt so awkward. SO many thoughts and feelings rush through your mind in the split second it takes you to pull the shirt over your head securely hiding your tracking collar. You find for a moment this makes you sad though you don't take the time to analyze that just yet.

You open your eyes and sigh. He takes this as a signal turning around he checks his phone and nods. "We should be stopping soon." Just when his sentence is finished the car comes to a complete stop. He opens your door and nods toward a club's pulsing entrance. You step out and take a deep breath. "panDEMONium" is the name a red neon sign flashing at you from the top of a huge entryway that kinda looked like it led to an alleyway instead of a club.

The music pulls you in and you find yourself very tempted to dance. Walking in you get stopped by a bouncer who asks your age. You tell him you are twenty-two and he shrugs letting you pass him. 'He doesn't care about his job.' You think to yourself thanking the universe that you got in so easily. You are walking deeper into a huge space pulsing with music and flashes of neon light. You love that the club is alternative based.

Everything from the music to the crowd dancing, drinking, smoking and making out. You see flashes of cyber punk influence everywhere and think to yourself, 'This is the kind of place I'd hang out.' a twinge of longing hits your chest. This knocks you back into reality and out of your head. Only for you to have somehow found yourself in front of a small group of pro heroes.

Your eyes narrow when you remember why exactly you are here.'Showtime.' You find yourself eyeing the ten or so pro heroes you can make out that stay huddled close. From what you can see this isn't a place that hates the villains. It seems the golden boys have found themselves in neutral territory. Very fortunate for you...less likely to get caught. Finally your eyes lock onto who you recognize from television as none other than a deflated FatGum. Gasping you wave excitedly automatically getting into your part.

"OH MY GAWD FATGUM!!" You exclaim jumping up and down to get his attention. An eyebrow goes up before his eyes scale your fragile looking body up and down. "Hey there! And what's your name?" He asks, getting kind of close to your ear, making you want to grimace...your smile stays intact shining in your eyes even if he can't see your lips.'you smell like a bar dude.' your mind huffs in annoyance but out of your mouth tumbles the words, "I'm kit! Oh my gosh this is so cool! Can you like, come to my car for an autograph or somethin?" You ask as your body begins to sway slightly to the music hoping it will tempt him into the situation. En are so easy to manipulate.

Hesitation shows itself so clearly as he takes a half step back, but upon looking down at your tiny frame again he decides there is absolutely no way that you could overpower him. "Of course! Anything for a cute little fan like you." He says with a grin and a wink. You clap your hands excitedly. "Thank you so much! I've wanted to meet you for years!" You exclaim in a very convincing tone. "Really it's no problem." He yells over the music as you lead him to the side door you'd noticed earlier. You pray to the gods that this is the right door and pop out into the warm night air.

Without warning the hero pushes you into the brick wall of the club with a smile. "Wanna get to know your favorite hero better than just an autograph, little kitty?" Your brain freezes for a moment and the only thought that finds its way through your mind is, 'Chisaki help!' He leans in close like he is going to kiss you when suddenly he has no head, his body falling like a sack of potatoes out of nowhere.