Chapter 7

“I know now.” I answered… could they be wanting me to tour with them? Why else would he bring it up? I stood up with Niall, still under the moonlight.

“When I heard you sing for the first time the other day in the shop, I was instantly interested in you. Then I saw your eyes and how beautiful they were, you spoke, you’re hilarious. I thought about how perfect you would be with the boys and I. That’s why I was so quick to bring you back to meet them. You had that one thing.” He told me, looking in my eyes and making the moment meaningful.

“That one thing?” I asked flirtatiously, mocking the fact that he used that reference. He laughed and continued with “Yeah! Well we were all talking about you today… well all of us but Harry, he was out.”

That awkward moment when Harry was with me…

“We were saying how all the other girls managment has had us interview weren’t real, they were all there for the fame. With you, we just got to know you like an average person, it wasn’t even about the tour when we were talking… it was about YOU. So we’re going to talk to management about bringing you into the One Direction family… if you’re want? We don’t want to look anymore, you’re perfect.”

If I want? OF COURSE I WOULD WANT TO IS HE JOKING!?

This was happening so insanely fast and I couldn't really keep up. But I was gonna go for it. I had some originals prepared and I could get some done soon. This would be great!

“Oh my goodness, Niall… this is the greatest thing anyone has ever offered me. Yes!” I responded lunging forward to hug him. He put his arms around my waist and spun me around, I giggled and could feel the tears wadding up in my eyes, this is such a great opportunity to start the future I’ve been longing for, and with 5 awesome boys.

When I pulled away Niall saw the tears streaming down my face. He reached his thumb gently upon my face, wiped them away and said “There is no crying allowed, okay?” and smiled.  

I nodded like a little kid and laughed nervously. I couldn’t find the words to say so I wrapped my arms around his waist and dug my face into him, feeling him close to me gave me comfort… and I could feel him smiling.

    “It’s getting late… as much as I don’t want to, I should take you home.” He told me, leaning his forehead up to mine. I sighed and looked towards the ground, I didn’t want to go back to the hotel, I wanted to stay with him… but I knew I had to go.

“Okay. When can I hang out with you, Harry, and the rest of the boys again?” I asked with a innocent expression.

I included Harry’s name. Awwww…

Niall gave me a weird face when I said Harry’s name… but he answered me normally and said “Well we all have to record for the next few days, Hmm, I'm not sure? You can always stop by at night. Oh! wait.. Here!” he then handed me a room key to their badass hotel suite. “You can just come by and hang out whenever since I know you come down to LA a lot and we'll be here for months and months!” he added.

“Your food will be gone.” I responded. We laughed and headed over to his car.

**

    When we got back to the hotel I thanked Niall for everything, “Well this was the best day ever! Thank you so much for the chance of recording with you, and you sharing with me how I may get the opportunity to tour with you all… I hope I never wake up from this dream.” I slightly smiled at him, hoping he could see how fortunate I was. He smiled back and I opened up the car door,

“By the way Marilyn, I think you’re pretty special.” He said. I turned around and said “You too, Niall.” and walked out and shut the door.  

    As I headed towards the steps I heard Niall shout over at me “That little star is shining a little brighter tonight, I can see it.”

I smiled at him as he waved goodbye, and drove off. I couldn’t wait to go upstairs and tell Lyla everything that had happened, and everything that was in store. I was also curious about her and Louis… after the bonfire I asked if she was interested in him or not, well… she definitely was. I’m definitely interested in Niall… and Harry. But it’s not the same with Harry, that’s more of a curiosity… I think.

I just knew there was more to him that met the eye.