Alone on the inside , not on the outside

Kyójuró Rengoku...?

That's our new coworkers name?
"Ahhh his name sounds so hot!"  Mitsuri says , and just as she says that almost everyone in the room side-eyes her but only for a second
"my apologies" she says but that doesnt stop anyone from looking at the boss
"Tomioka"
I look at the boss once more I tried to figure out what he was going to ask me.

"Tomioka I need you to help train kyójuró, that will be your only job at this time aswell as keeping up with your work, if you are able to do this efficiently and effectively you will be rewarded with a raise."

"He will be coming in a few days so make sure everything is tidy."

A raise ..? With all of the money I have and the estate it really doesn't mean much to me but maybe I could send most of that money to my older sister,
Tsutako Tomioka.

"Tomioka, do we have a deal..?"

"Yes sir"
"You all are dismissed"
I had a question, when would kyójuró be arriving?
Of course I wasn't actually going to ask who do you think I am ? I'm nothing that's who I am, I'm a nobody who no one even allows there kind to think about because it's be to much of a hassle to acknowledge someone as useless as me, no I don't want to go embarrassing myself hell I don't even know the guy and the first meeting with him will just be me digging my grave!-"Tomioka!"
I look up at him a little confused and I here the other's snickers from out side the door
"You are,dismissed."

I walked out from the meeting room to see Tengen practically sprinting to get back to his office, struggling to keep his hand over his mouth .

Oh god did I embarrass myself again and I from of him?! The one person in the workplace that can't keep there mouth shut if his like depended on it?!

No. No. No. no.
I walked back to my office , not walked more like shuffled my way over , if I'm being honest with myself.

Once I got back to my office I just sat there, I was allowed to do so given the fact that I had done all of my work already yesterday.

If yesterday counted as last night right before every was supposed to be in,
But that was a different story.

'A story only my eye-bags could tell'

Speaking of eye-bags, I could just take a nap now because my work is done.
🔥♥️🌊 (😏)

"COMRADE!"
I jumped up out of my sleep to be woken up to
A boy..? He had medium black hair with blue tips at the bottom, it may have been dyed but a lot of people in the work place have hair colors that looks like they were dipped head first in tie dye so I'm not one to Judge. His eyes looked just like his hair , I'm guessing his whole thing has something to do with the outside.

I had heard about some of the lower ranks in the industry were coming to see how the hashira went about things, as to be a good impact on them .

"COMRADE!, ARE YOU FEELING ALRIGHT,?!"
"yes I'm feeling fine thank I blinked in surprise as I saw the energetic man with black and blue hair and watery ish eyes standing before me. His presence was hard to ignore, and it was clear he had a vibrant personality.

"Comrade, I am Inosuke Hashibira he declared, puffing his chest out proudly. "I heard you're going to be training the new guy, for Kyōjurō Rengoku. That's so cool! I can't wait to meet him!"

I chuckled softly, appreciating Inosuke's enthusiasm. "Nice to meet you, Inosuke. I'm Giyū Tomioka. I'll be assisting with Kyōjurō's training, yes."

Inosuke's eyes widened, and he clapped his hands together. "That's great! We're going to have an amazing team! I'll be rooting for you, Tomioka!"