I look up at him and make eye contact as I slowly slide his tip past my lips. I suck on a few inches while my hands work what's not in my mouth.

"Fuck, your so hot, my little slut," he moans lightly.

That encourages me a lot. I slide further down him until he hits the back of my throat. I continue doing this as he moans how good I'm doing. My mouth and hands working perfectly together.

Soon he pushes me off of him and pulls me up. I look at him, confused.

He smirks.

"I didn't want to finish before we could even get started. And fuck I would have because of those perfect lips," he says before kissing me. He backs me up until I hit the bed. Not even breaking conact as he lays me down, getting on top of me.

"Your so beautiful under me, where you belong," he says, causing me to shiver.

He flips me around and pulls my pants down to right above my knees. He has me layed on my stomach as he lays on top of me.

"Are you okay with this love," he asks as I feel his tip poke at my tight hole.

I whimper and try to push back on him. But his hands keep me firmly in place.

I hear him chuckle lightly.

"Quit being a greedy slut and just be patient," his voice is like silk when it slips past his lips.

I whine and put my head down again. His hand slips around me and to my cock which is fully hard now.

"Oh, does me calling you a slut turn you on," he says while his lips trace my back.

I whine again, not being able to form words.

"Does my little cum slut want something," he says before leaving a hickey on my back.

I whimper and throw my head back. I push back with all my might but he still has me firmly on the bed.

"Beg for what you want slut," he says in my ear quietly.

"Harry ple-," his hand has ahold of my throat, pulling my head back. This time I can't breathe.

"You don't use my name. Call me Master, you dirty little slut. Do you understand," he says in a sharp tone.

I nod my head on response. His grip tightens and he flips me around so my back is on the bed. He holds my neck down and looks into my eyes.

"I wanna hear you say it," he says slowly. I feel his tip threatening to push into my hole.

"Yes master, please fuck me," I say with the last of the breath I have.

His hand pulls off my neck at the same time he slams into me.

I yelp and arch my back slightly.

"Fuck yes master," I moan out loudly.

He continues to thrust into me. His face is right above mine.

I grab his face and pull him into a kiss. His rhythm doesn't break as his tongue explores my mouth.

He pulls off of me suddenly and grunts loudly.

"Fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum," he says as he gets up off his four arms and gets to his hands instead.

As he does that he shifts inside me and starts hitting my g-spot with no mercy.

"Fuck yes Harry harder," I yell out while my head throws back.

His hand finds it's way to my cock and he starts pumping me as his thrusts pick up pace.

I'm yelling his name continuously, asking him to go harder each time. And each time he does, which causes me to get louder.

Soon I feel my stomach tired into knots and the tip of my cock twitches.

"Fuck, Harry I'm gonna cum. Please can I cum," I yell as I try to make eye contact  with Harry. But he speeds up and my eyes roll back into my head.

"FUCK, HARRY, YES. I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING," I say as thick streams of cum shoots out if my tip and onto my stomach and Harry's hand.

Moments later he grunts and thrusts I to me a final time before i feel his warm seed fill me.

I moan as he does and I watch as his body shakes slightly, no doubt I was shaking worse, even now still. I feel like I'm in the stars.

Everything goes black and I feel happy and warm. I didn't know what this was, but I felt safe.

I feel like I'm empty all of a sudden and I make a quiet noise in response. I feel a gentle hand on my face.

I look and see Harry's face with just darkness surrounding me.

"Draco, baby. Come back to me okay. I know you feel amazing right now, your safe okay. But I want my baby back, please," he says quietly as his hand cups my face.

I focus on his face and soon everything swims back to reality.

"Harry," I say quietly as my hand rests on his chest.

He grabs his wand from beside the bed.

"Accio towels," he says as two towels float into the room. He puts his wand down and grabs one of them. He wipes away my cum off my stomach. He then reaches down and cleans the cum that is seeping out of my back side.

"We'll shower in the morning," he says I nod and curl up into his side.

And that's how I feel asleep. At the side of the person I love most in the world.

Okay, I know this was really delayed and kinda sucked but it's finally done. Any comments or concerns. If you could please vote and follow that'd be nice. I follow back, so yea. Anyways darlings hope you liked it and I'll update soon again.

Peace out ✌️