Poppy gestured a hand at her best friend. "You see? Plus we know that they're trolls. You guys, look around troll village, everybody's different, even us".

Suddenly, willow's ears picked up on rustling in the bushes, instantly getting everyone alarted.

"Did you hear that?". Trollex asked them, until branch glared at him.

"Stop trying to help her change the subject". That earned him a wack on the arm from his sister. "Ow!".

"Look, being queen means having a lot of power and it's my job to use it for good. I can't stay home when I know there's a world full of different trolls out there just like us".

Willow crossed her arms. "Poppy, there is no way I am letting you do this . . ."

Branch nodded in agreement. "Exactly".

"Without me".

"That's right-wait, what?".

"Come on, lex". Willow grabbed trollex's hand as the techno troll nodded before they both entered the basket with poppy, the queen delighted to know they were coming along as she high fives her best friend.

"Willow, you can't be serious". Branch stated, earning a smirk from her.

"Sure, I am. Danger, excitement, the possible change of romance". She said while playfully nugging poppy's arm. The girls giggled while the two male trolls blushed for completely different reasons.

Branch rolled his eyes and sighed before crossed his arms. "This is a terrible idea that will most likely blow up in your face".

"Okay, bye".

"What". With that, poppy cut the robe with her scissor, releasing the hot air balloon into the air as the three trolls just looked down at him, two smirking and the other confused.

"Is he seriously going to let us live like that?". Trollex whispered to Willow, who whispered back. "Wait for it".

Branch tried to stay strong watching them float away until he groaned in defeat. Using his hair, he was able to swing himself onboard with the help of nature.

"And I guess, I'm coming with you".

Willow chuckled, side glancing at trollex. "Told you".

"Oh, thank you. I really didn't want to go by myself".

"HEY". Willow and trollex said offended, earning a giggle from poppy.

"Sorry, guys".

"Road trip!". Exclaimed flowerface, earning a "yeah!" From poppy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~THE NEXT DAY~

"Something the matter, trollex?". Willow asked, walking over to the techno troll looking over the edge of the basket.

"Not exactly a road trip when we're floating in the air". The techno king smiled when he heard a chuckle from the girl next to him, before he sighed. "But it does remind me of swimming in my kingdom".

"You're kingdom? What's it like?". Willow asked, to which he looked at her. She had her head resting on her hand that the elbow rested on the edge of the basket as she looked at him with a look of interest and curiosity.

Trollex chuckled. "It's a wonderful place. Just as wonderful as trolls village. With happy trolls running on love, music and family. You may be a king there, but everyone treats you like family before and after . . ." Trollex paused, his smile slowly dropping.