0.0

Rapunzel was born in a very wealthy home. A crystal chandelier hung in the main hall, the floors were kept clean by the cleaning staff, and she herself slept in a pink silk covered crib.

Her parents were both loving, but both always busy. They were constantly working her father a surgeon and her mother selling real estate, and constantly throwing parties for the wealthier people in town whenever they had a chance. Which meant one of their cleaning ladies, Maggie, was always told to look after her; which she did not mind at all.

Rapunzel was a sweet and beautiful little girl; an angle. She hardly ever cried and she giggled all the time. Her blonde locks were already to her shoulders by age one, and her blue eyes shone like diamonds.

Everything in Rapunzel's life was perfect. But it ended so quickly.

At one of her parents many parties, so many guests arrived it was hard to tell who was invited, and who was not. Which made it beyond easy for Harry to slip in unnoticed. With the crowds and many, many glasses of champagne, it was a bit ridiculous how easy Harry was able to move upstairs and into Rapunzel's bedroom.

As Harry stared down at the beautiful young girl, her blonde hair sprawled out over her pillow and he small, pink lips parted, his heart lifted, he knew he had to protect this perfect girl in front of him. Because the world is disgusting, and people would only hurt her. He wouldn't let that happen.

So he smiled down at her and scooped her up in his arms.

"I'm taking you home little one," Harry whispered, kissing her head.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

AHHH OH GOSH ITS BACK YAY

I'm so terribly sorry for everyone who was disappointed when it was deleted but the hacker is an asshole and I'm back now!!

It took awhile but I'm back and my story will be backed up from now on ;)

please give a thanks to @jenny_styles16 the story was somehow still in her library and she sent me screen shots.

and also please comment and vote your pretty butts off to show the hacker that they lost because I'll always come back and I hope you guys will always support this story ❤️

I love you guys so fucking much ☺️❤️