Go Far With You ONESHOT

"There he is! Bluelocks very own wild card, Rensuke Kunigami!" Jinpachi Ego's Voice boomed loudly over the speaker, causing the players to give there full attention to the gloomy orange head in question walking through the door.

"Kunigami!" Isagi and Chigiri both shouted out in unison. Rensuke saw them and glared at his two former teammates. He slowly made his way towards them, keeping his eyes mostly on isagi. His target. The one he came to see.

"We are so glad you are here!" Chigiri beamed at him. "We thought you were eliminated!" The red head continued, taking Kunigami's hands in his own, only for him to coldly smack them off. Chigiri was stunned to say the least. Kunigami turned to isagi ignoring his hurt expression.

"Hey, Isagi." He coldly said, barely any emotion in his voice, startling the blue-eyed Striker. "Uh, hey?" Isagi didn't know what to say. "I want to talk to you." Kunigami pointed an finger at Chigiri and stared at isagi intensely. "Why did you choose him over me?"

The room went silent as the other players glared at the so called "Wild Card." How dare they start shit with isagi! Kunigami continued. "Why him?" His voice got louder, obviously frustrated. Isagi could only wonder why kunigami  would be so mad over this? Was he that pissed off at him?

"Uh, I'm sorry! Kunigami, it wasn't personal! Really! I choose Chigiri because I thought he deserved an second chance and confidence to bring out his best potential! But, I didn't know you would've been so upset over this.. Sorry." Isagi could sulk in embarrassment.

"Cute." Kunigami simply said as he brought is isagi closer to his hard chest. "K-Kunigami?" The orange head smiles. "You know, I waited and waited for you but you never came for me." He brought his hand and ran it through isagi's soft jet black hair. Isagi's cheeks turned scarlet.

"HEY! Lukewarm, get away from him." Rin shouts. Kunigami growls at the pesky interruption and protectively holds him closer. "Tch. Donkey, do I have to go there myself??" Barou's voice booms as he rushes towards them, as fast as lighting, spliting them apart.

Nagi and Bachira are at isagi's side to catch him, making sure he doesn't fall. Barou get all up in Kunigami's face. Barou was fuming. "Heh. Are you jealous king?" Kunigami mocks. "Shut up, let me tell you something, you discount ichigo!" Barou points to his chest-

"Isagi chose me too! What you gonna do about it! Hah!" Kunigami's eyebrows furrow. This guy is so annoying. He simply points to Barou's red dyed hair. "least I don't have to resort to that to get his attention." Barou went silent as the rest of the players snickered at the read.

"You-" Barou forcefully grabbed him by the collar but was swiftly pushed of by kaiser and shidou and dropped kicked to the ground by Sae. "What the hell?" As Barou was now occupied, Kunigami turned to his isagi, wanting to block out everyone else.

"Isagi, It doesn't matter who you choose in bluelock, but as long as I can be by your side, that's all I want." Isagi put an hand on Kunigami's tensed shoulder. "By my side? Kunigami.. I'm sorry. You must have felt betrayed, I'm sorry I didn't know your feelings.."

"Yeah, I wanted to go far with you. It's okay now. As long as you know. It was an low blow, you choosing that princess over me. I thought we had grown close and all.." Isagi blushed at the memory in the cafeteria. The heart to heart talk they had. The steak they shared.

Kunigami remembered isagi's breathtaking smile. His words ringing through his ears like an melody. "Your a nice guy!" Isagi's natural charms were so alluring to him. "I want to go forward with you.. not just in soccer but personally too." Kunigami confessed.

Kunigami rubbed his neck in embarrassment. What cheesy stuff is he saying? Well, regardless, he means every word of it. Before isagi could respond, Rin couldn't hold back his frustration- Just like everyone else in the room- and wanted to shut it down.

"Tch, get real. Do you really think isagi would go for an lukewarm like you? Ego said that isagi is practically ment for me! Me only! He's mine. You could say we are soulmates!" Bachira sprung into action, his monster fuming in anguish. "No Way! Isagi is my soulmate! Stupid Rin!"

This started an massive discourse in the cafeteria as everyone was getting frustrated in explaining why isagi was there soulmate from "The planet" Korona, Nagi, Niko, Chigiri, Shidou, Kaiser, Barou, Rin, and Sae, among others. Hell, even Noel Noa wanted to say something. I mean, he allowed it himself. He gave himself to isagi, to be his pawn.

It turned into an shouting match but gradually got violent as chairs started being thrown. Ego's voice boomed though the loud speaker stopping the commotion immediately. "Stop it now or all of you will get a penalty and won't be able to play. So, continue or LOCK OFF."

Ego waved there hand at the players, distainly. Being shown on the big screen, Ego promptly dumped mayo and sauce on noodles and ate it, the players obviously distracted by the presence of food. Kunigami took this chance to claim isagi's lips in an sweet kiss.

Isagi responded back by pulling Kunigami in deeper. They where chest to chest and both hearts where pounding. Needless to say, isagi's simps erupted in an fight again and Ego had no choice but to punish the players for an couple of months. 

Thanks for reading!~