Scp 049 vs Scp 096.

Beginne am Anfang

It's soft cries reverberated off the walls around the doctor. All loneliness and pain. The doctor walked over to the monster and laid a hand on the top of its head. It stopped crying and its breathing slowed.**

Everyone was stunned, for a moment, they thought Scp 049 killed 096, but when they realize that it was still Breathing, they immediately became disappointed.

"Mhm, it appears that 049's touch has only stunned the Creature." Nezu said.

"It appears so. I'm just wondering what will happen next." Almight said.

**The doctor looked perplexed, as if he'd expected another reaction. The doctor recovered quickly, and looked down at the creature while stroking the top of its head.

"Child you do not have to fear me, I am here to help you, please... let me see."**

"Child? What the heck is Talking about?" Jiro thought.

**With his free hand, the doctor moved its hands from its face, and then moved his hand to its forehead. The thing let out a mournful cry as the doctor looked into its eyes.

"I cannot save you,"

Fresh tears began to stream down the creature's pale cheeks.

"But I can help you."**

Everyone was confused by this, they were all Wondering what the Plague doctor could possibly do to help 096.

**With this the Doctor pulled a bag from his robes and produced a syringe.

"You'll feel a slight pinch but it's nothing to fear, trust me."

The sounds of shouting and metallic locks turning echoed from the containment cell door. The creature's crying grew louder and more intense. The doctor reflected on his own life. Curing the great pestilence was his grand purpose, but here was someone suffering. Was he not a doctor? Was this not his higher calling? For a moment, he saw a glimmer of hope within the creature's eyes, underneath all that Hatred, shame, and rage. Perhaps...a key to cull the pestilence? The doctor then made his decision. He allowed SCP-096's head to go limp as he gripped its arm and positioned the syringe right on top of the Median Basilic Vein. With a slight application of pressure, the syringe slipped into the vein to deliver the medicine.

As SCP-049 drew closer to the creature, he noticed it was covered in shallow cuts, with blood leaking out all across its body. He reached into his bag for something to staunch the flow, when the creature's head suddenly snapped up to look directly at him.**

The stomachs of everyone that was in the room then turned after hearing that, because they all know what would happen if you look at Scp 096's Face.

"Oh no... This is not gonna go well at all..." momo said.

**The creature's eyes were red and swollen, as if he'd been crying for hours. SCP-096 slowly stood up, its sobbing still the only sound outside of the cold white containment chamber. Then, as if a dam had broken, it sprinted at the doctor with its arms outstretched.**

Many people in the audience Closed their eyes not wanting to witness the sight.