Prologue: Heavenly Princess, dead or alive?

Start from the beginning

Major note: I wrote different fanfics and it always ends up being incomplete. Because of school, loss of interest and lack of motivation. And importantly, my wattpad fucking lags in my phone. So I'm curious to see how long this book will go :)

Keywords:
(Name) - I use that since y/n just feels so mediocre to me now (Yes I gained character development woo)
E/C: eye color
H/C: hair color
(L/N): Last name

ALSO. please forgive me if I ever mistake some parts about ancient China!! I'm slowly learning Chinese culture and its etiquettes and correct me if I did something wrong. But remember, criticisms and hate comments have a big difference.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

After Banyue Arc....

Xie Lian and San Lang aka Hua cheng the infamous Crimson rain sock flower- ahem i mean sought flower. They just settled for the night inside Puqi shrine.

At this time around, these two came back from their adventures after Banyue pass. The two flirted- i mean conversations....Geez the author really slips out of her formal narration. But can you blame her after being a Hualian shipper? Anyway...

Xie Lian fell into a deep slumber, however his vision went white.

"Greetings, your majesty"

It wasn't a servant that said that, it was the King of Xianle and his wife bowing. When the kings and queens bow down, it means the ones infront are on a higher position and it was correct.

"No need to be so formal, my father here sent us for diplomacy. I'm his major representative after all"

A young boy with H/C and obsidian eyes with the most elegant robes smiled, he had long silky hair tied into a low ponytail. His clothes were in a bright purple color. However his purple highlights on his hair stood out among the folks.

The king and queen leads the young boy to the living room and sat down. The palace servant brew them tea as they talk.

"Forgive me for asking this all of a sudden your majesty, but are your highlights dyed..?" The king asked. His voice was a bit hesitant as it was out of topic but the youth chuckled.

"It's alright, me and my sister get it alot" He fiddled with his hair "To answer, no it's not dyed. It's infact natural. I got my eyes from my father and my hair from mother. Highlights are very unique, and I feel blessed to have it"

His complementary obsidian black eyes from his father, the heavenly Emperor himself, Jun Wu. His mother however, was a different tale to be told, but not now.

"Pardon the intrusion my king and queen..."

A young girl with dark purple robes came in and held both of her long skirts as curtsy or the princess bow, befitting her role.

"Prince Xie Lian wanted to ask permission, in also my behalf, to go to the outskirts of the city. The grassy meadow with blooming flowers, i too, would like to ask my brother's approval"

The king frowned and the queen chuckled "Our son and his tactics, he knows that if the Heavenly Princess were to ask, we can't say no..."

"Of course, please watch over our son your majesty." The king sighed. The young boy nodded "Have fun, make sure to return before lunch with the prince. There's a feast with your favorite dumplings"

"Got it" The young female sprinted out of the room, the palace and fled to the meadow. With her godly powers she was able to arrive fast.

She landed gracefully on the field and from afar she spots Prince Xie Lian cradling the bandaged boy in his arms. She walked over to them "Yo! I'm back~"