Strange Feelings

I closed the door behind me,and I crouched to a little ball.

What was that?why dose my face feel red? The way he smiled...do I....no but then why do I feel like this?I should go back to sleep. To think about things, I-I just need time.

<-------------------------------------------------------->
                          Kel's pov:
Hero said that he had something to do at the house and left. Leaving me and Aubrey alone with each other. It wasn't that bad but still.me and her were getting snacks and we saw Sunny mumbling something about Basil.So me and Aubrey decided to listen in.
"That smile...it was pretty cute...why do I like him..?
Me and Aubrey's jaws dropped.
"Did you...?

"Hear that? Yup..."

"Hmmm should we get them together?"

"Thought you'd never ask"

"Looks like we agree on at least something"

"Me and hero have old phones we don't use anymore maybe,if basil likes him back we could give them those once they get out of the hospital, if no one has said anything yet."

"Kel that is probably one of the only smart ideas you'll ever have"

"HEY!"

Aubrey snickered

<---------------------------------------------------------->
                           Sunny's pov:

After taking a breath Sunny managed the courage to go back to his room.when he had reached it he opened the the door and quickly shut it.he went to his bed.all he could think about was basil.His flower,his eyes, hus hair, how Sunny was slightly taller than him.It became even more obvious that Sunny liked Basil but why?why had he developed feelings for his best friend or his supposed to be best friend.Sunny decided to go back to sleep till tomorrow.he can think more then.