CHAPTER THREE: THE ZOO

Start from the beginning

The girl opens her eyes, showing her vibrant green eye and her light gray eye.

" That eye looks a lot like my eye color" Sirius mumbles. " didn't you say your two last names are Potter-black." Sirius looks down at Hazel whose head is still resting on his chest. She nodded yes.

" why?"

" not yet."

" Ugh"

"Up! Get up! Now!"  A women's voice yells. the camera zooms farther out showing Hazel face looking over. The woman rapidly knocks on the door.

The camera moves again and shows a tall woman, with a long neck, and dark hair in fake curls bags on a cupboard door below the stairs. She unlocks the cupboards lock and slaps a hand on the door. " Now!" she yells again then stalks away.

"That woman.... she looks oddly familiar," Lily says leaning forward, squinting her eyes. She looks closer and then gasps. " Is that Petunia!" Lily turns to Hazel, " Is that my sister?"

hazel slowly shook her head yes. Lily looked slightly horrified.

Hazel Sat up from her bed, reaches to the side to pull a string to turn on the light, and grabbed her broken glasses to put on. Just as she put them on, the camera moved to the top of the stairs, showing a fat boy running down them.

" Good Merlin, he is fat!" Barty yelled. 

" It's a walrus!" Sirius shouted shocked. " I never thought I would ever see a boy as big as that thing." Sirius shook his head at Remus who looked at him blankly, " That Is an insult to walruses, Sirius." Remus says. He looked too the screen, "they're not that fat."

Hazel looked at her friends. She grimaced, she never told them they kept her in a cupboard. Looks like this is a surprise for more than just the past.

The fat boy reaches past the middle of the stairs but stops. He goes back up the stairs a few steps, grabs hold of the railing and the wall, then starts to jump up and down.

" WAKE UP COUSIN, WE'RE GOING TO THE ZOO!" He yelled.

Hazel from below glared to the ceiling as dust fell.

" Wait..." Fred whispered, His face going slightly red.

" No..." George followed, going redder.

Hazel looked away from the ceiling. She grabbed her brush and quickly, and painfully, brushed her hair to put it in a low ponytail. tear prick her tears but she holds them in. She Opens the door but the fat laughing boy runs down the stairs. Just as Hazel was leaving the cupboard under the stairs, the fat boy pushes her back in a kicks the door closed.

" THEY PUT YOU IN A FUCKING CUBOARD!"

The dining hall is in chaos as dozens of witches and wizards yell.

" My grandbaby, my grandbaby in a cupboard. this is outrageous!" Euphemia Yells.

" It is not even sanitary or safe. all the dust and cobwebs!" Flemont grips his hair.

" My fucking daughter, in a cupboard, ill fucking kill 'em!" James' face is going red as he shakes.

" Why there, why with fucking muggles when there are plenty of magical friends that can take my child in!" James yells to Dumbledore. " You know they despise magical, l told you, not even that long ago." Lily goes to James' side as they both glare at Dumbledore. 

Dumbledore can't lie, the looks of the two stir something in him, something he hasn't felt in a while.

Fear.