"Fuck outta here." I mumble.

"Aight. I'ma see yo ass in court." He leaves abruptly.

"Niggas." I roll my eyes.

I took Kaleisha to the doctor, I went to the police and everything. It's an open CPS case right now. If it happen again in my care I'm pretty sure she'll get taken away. Even if it isn't him, which I don't think it is, it could be a family member or friend of his who he trusts. I ain't risking shit idgaf.

I hear a little talking before the door closes and locks. Soon my dad comes in my room.

"Hey sweetheart." He smiles at me.

"Hey daddy." I smile back.

"Babygirl sleep?" He asks.

"In her car seat still, sleep down there. We came home from dropping the kids off at school not too long ago. They in a good mood cuz it's early release at 11. I'm trying not to fall back asleep and forget them." I tell him.

"Hey buddy. Yo lil bad ass." He takes Warrior from me.

Warrior reacts normally to his touch which I take note of but doesn't mean much cuz predators have preferences like anybody else.

"Hi grandad." He smiles.

"What's good boy?"

"Whatchu doing here daddy?" I ask.

"Just came to check in on y'all." He sits down on the bed and lets Warrior down who waddles to his toy cars.

"Dat boy gone be a mechanic or a Nascar driver." He watches Warrior play with them on the floor.

I see Kaleisha stretching out of the corner of my eye. She stops and yawns, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." He chuckles looking toward her.

She snaps her eyes open, looking at him then at me getting terrified. I extend my arms and she crawls to me without a word.

"I was thinking bout taking her off ya hands for the day." He suggests.

I stare at him silently for a couple seconds as he furrows his eyebrows at my lack of response.

"Me and Kamar taking all the kids to see his family again." I shake my head.

"Oh okay." He nods understandingly.

"What's the situation with they daddy now?" He asks.

"Me and Kamar good." I hug Kaleisha, rocking us side to side.

"Mhm. What's that spost to mean?" He raises an eyebrow, turning to me.

"Exactly what it's meant to." I text Kamar.

Kamar

Please come back, I'm so sorry

Hurry, my dad's here

I think he molested Kay

My heart stops beating after typing that last text. I never thought I'd say that about my dad. He never touched me as a child. Yea he was violent, but he never molested me.

"The hell you just say!? I know damn well you ain't taking to me like that!" He stands up.

I don't respond, trying to fight my tears but they win, falling down my cheeks.

"Who the hell you getting smart with!?" He screams making Kaleisha start shaking, Kamira wake up crying, and Warrior stop playing and look frightened.

"Well!? Answer me!" He demands.

I don't wanna piss me off cuz he is the devil when he's angry. He's broken, fractured, and bruised bones of mine when I was little. Him raising his voice makes me get quiet.

I know he fucked me up as a kid, but he knows I would KILL him if he ever did shit to my kids. He never did shit to the other ones, wtf.

"Nobody daddy, I'm sorry." I apologize.

I need him to just leave or for Kamar to come back cuz God knows if he finna hurt me or one of my kids. I'm going to tell the police I think he did it and hopefully they find enough evidence to charge him.

I have a gun under the mattress, tucked away safely, on safety where the kids can't reach it. I only taught my eldest 3 how to shoot and under what conditions they can use it in. They've never bothered it.

If he lash out I'ma have to shoot his ass.

"Got me fucked up, hell you think you talking you?" He looks me up and down.

"I'm sorry daddy, I apologize." I try and say calmly.

I hear the door handle getting fucked with until it slams wide open. I hear and feel it hit the wall as the whole apartment shakes.

Damn

Kamar runs in the room and tackles my dad from behind. He starts whooping his ass and I gasp.

I sit Kaleisha down and hop up.

"I'm calling the police Kamar, don't kill him." I say before kicking the shit outta my dad's face.

"WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WIT Y'ALL!?" He screams before Kamar put him in a head lock and locks his legs up with his own.

I call 911 while trying to settle down all 3 children. I make the call while my dad turns red from Kamar strangling him.

"Let him go. He needa be alive so them niggas can rape his ass loose in prison." I tell him.

He lets go and stomps on my dad's chest a few times. I hear breaking and wince in pain.

"Okay stop, stop you scaring me, and the kids. I'm finna have a fucking panic attack." I beg him.

"The fuck you mean this nigga molested my daughter?" He stops and looks at me crazy.

"Give me a minute." I grab my inhaler and do two pumps.

I calm down a lil bit and try to relax Warrior as he grabs Kaleisha. He puts her on his chest, swaying them side to side with his eyes closed.

I see him crying but I don't say shit, everybody in this fucking room crying right now.

I go and get the door as the police show up.

𝐁𝐌 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬
©𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲