8. Wedding Night- Birthday OS Nov'22

Start from the beginning

"Khushi! Get up and get out of my room! You will not sleep here; I can't breathe in the same air as you. Go, sleep at the poolside" he spoke the venomous words and saw her shoulders shake. He assumed it was cries....until she lifted her face from her knees and he stumbled back in shock realizing she was giggling and was drunk!!!

"Poolside pe soye hamari jutti! (Sleeping on poolside? My foot!)" she said, still giggling. And then she hiccupped!

He turned his head and noticed the bottle of Whisky; it was completely empty! Just great!

"Khushi! You are drunk dammit! Yahi baki tha! A cheater and a drunkard!" he said in anger, and she got up from bed at once!

Coming to him on shaky feet, she walked closer and pulled him by his collar.

"Cheater hum nahi aap hai (I am not a cheater, you are)! You have some technical problem in you, issi liye you are sometimes normal and sometimes a rakshas(devil)!" she said, pouting.

"Shut up khushi! and get out!"

"Nahi jayenge (I won't go)! *hiccup* You can't force me Mr. Raizada *hiccup*"

Arnav had enough and moved closer to her to throw her out when she shouted at the top of her lungs "HELP! HELP! Humein bachao(SAVE ME)!"

"WHAT THE F*? KHUSHI!" he looked aghast, totally unexpected that she would do something like this and stepped away from her.

But it was too late. As by then, entire Raizada family gathered outside their room.

And Goddess Destiny grinned at this poor fellow's predicament!

.

.

"Chote! Chote, open the door! What happened? Why did khushiji shout like that?" came his Di's voice.

"Arnav bitua, open the door pileej(please)" came his mami's voice and before he could, Khushi opened it.

There stood Anjali, Mamiji, mamaji, Nani and SHYAM!

Shyam immediately stepped near khushi, his eyes showing concern which disgusted Arnav but more than him, it disgusted Khushi!

"Khushiji, aap thik hai (are you ok)?" Shyam's sugar-coated voice came, he was about to touch her too as much as he could in front of the family, and she slapped his arm!

"Door rahiye (Stay away)! Ajeeb wahiyat insaan hai aap (You are one weird man)! Aapko sharam nahi aati (don't you feel shame)? Kitni baar bola hain humse dur rahiye! Samjhte nahi aap (So many times I told you to stay away but you don't understand) *hiccup*" She spoke much to a HUGE shock to every Raizada. First, Khushi seemed heavily drunk and second, she was speaking to Shyam as if they were having some long-lasting issues!

"Aap- hatt, kahe ka 'aap'? TUM! TUM DUR RAHO humse! Samjhe?" she shouted once again, and then making a way for herself, went downstairs, in the direction of the kitchen!

All Raizadas followed her in confusion, shock, anger, and embarrassment!

Hearing the chaos, Garima and buaji who were with Payal for some time, too came out, along with Akash!

"Hari prakash ji, I am hungry, do we have something to eat?" she asked HP and Mamiji couldn't control it.

"Chote, what ijj(is) going on? Your wife looking for chakna with daaru (munching with drinks)!?"

"Khushiji, what are you doing?" Shyam, meanwhile, once again tried to go near Khushi and called for his trouble!

"BAS! Not a word more! Jab dekho apni ghatiya awaz mein 'khushiji' 'khushiji' karte rehte ho. (You are always going on saying 'Khushiji' in that sick voice of yours). Yuck!" Khushi made a disgusted face saying that much to Shyam's anger and everyone's horror! Just what had gotten into her?