⟡ ℂ𝕒𝕗𝕖 ⟡

Start from the beginning

(Reference but make him blonde)

Jeongin took them and put them on, looking at himself in the mirror. Minjoon smiled behind him, proud of himself. Jeongin did a 360, admiring the outfit.

"Do you like it?"

Jeongin smiled and nodded, spinning again and checking the time.

"Shit it's 12:30!" He ran out his room and down the stairs, Minjoon close behind him. Yoon was at the table, playing on his switch. He looked up at his brother with a wide smile and standing up to get a better look.

"Hyung you look gooddddd!"

Jeongin smiled, Minjoon leaning over his shoulder.

"Actually Yoon, I made the outfit," He smirked, Yoons face curling into disgust.

"I lied, I said it to make you feel good hyung."

Minjoon swat at the youngest's hair, him sticking his tongue out at him- being the youngest as usual.

"MY BABY," Jeongin heard a female voice yell, engulfing him in a hug and bawling, "Finally you're going out- you're growing up so fast!"

"Hon he's 17 already... he's not quite a baby anymore," His dad pulled his mom off of him, smiling proudly.

"Come and eat quickly- before he gets here," She set out some breakfast for him, pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Jeongin smiled at his mom freaking out over it, however freaking out himself as well.

He quickly ate the food, his mom adoring him the whole time. It looked like she were about to cry of happiness- it reminded him of her reactions of when he was born, walked for the first time, went to school, rode his bike without training wheels- he felt lucky to have such and amazing and loving mother.

He hopped off his seat to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get a bit more ready before Seungmin came to pick him up.

He also grabbed his wallet from his room- making sure it had enough money for wherever they were going. His phone pinged, a message from Seungmin saying he was outside.

Jeongin went to hurriedly put on his shoes, his mom rushing to the door.

"He's here? Have fun okay? Why aren't you wearing a jacket or a hoodie? It's cold!"

"I'll be fine mommm!" He said, opening the door to leave. He stepped out the door, seeing supposedly Seungmins car. His mom suddenly slammed her fist onto the doorframe, making Jeongin freeze and slyly look back.

"You wouldn't leave without giving a hug to your poor mother, would you?"

Jeongin sighed, smiling and turning back around to give her a hug.

"Have fun, son."

"I will mom," He assured her, letting her go. She smiled watching her son as he jogged over to the car, greeting Seungmin smiling one of the widest smiles she's ever seen from him.

"Hi!" Jeongin smiled, Seungmin smiling back at him. He was wearing a yellow sweater with loose jeans, bracelets completing the look.

 He was wearing a yellow sweater with loose jeans, bracelets completing the look