Why?

Beth's Pov:
After my little interaction with vivianne yesterday, i'm a bit shook. I was very intimidated when she first came in, as i thought she was trying to replace me. But i didn't think she thought i was ignoring her. Anyways, back to today. I was walking past her and lotte who quickly turned their conversation to dutch. What lotte forgets, is i have been studying dutch for 5 years.
Viv: Snel wisselen, Beths komt eraan. hoe dan ook, om de een of andere reden kiest ze er vandaag voor om met me te praten ?! alsof ze mijn kont de afgelopen 5 jaar niet heeft genegeerd. snelle stemmingswisselingen als je het mij vraagt.
(in english: Quick switch, Beths is coming. anyway, for some reason she chooses to talk to me today?! like she hasn't ignored my ass for the past 5 years. quick mood change if you ask me)

Lotte: misschien als je had geprobeerd met haar te praten...
(in english: maybe if you had tried to talk to her...)

Viv: Juist Lotte, hou je dikke klodder stil. het is toch niet alsof ze zou hebben gereageerd. waarom zweeft Beth gewoon bij ons in de buurt. ze kan ons niet begrijpen, of wel??
(In english: Right Lotte, keep your fat gob quiet. it's not like she would have reacted anyway. why is beth just hovering near us. she can't understand us, can she??)

Lotte: SHIT! i forgot about that. hey beth

She turned to me and waved, while viv looked at her with a strange look. Some strange noise escaped my mouth that sounded like "huh" and then i just walked off. I really wasn't that demeaning was i? had i really made viv feel like that? Fuck knows at this point.

Vivs Pov:
I'm still so confused as to why beth just hovered near us earlier, weird.
I was scrolling through insta, when i came across beth's profile. It wouldn't hurt just to look at some of her posts, would it?

 It wouldn't hurt just to look at some of her posts, would it?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

bethmead: loving life with my girls in my fav kit x

katiemccabe: always knew u were a true irish 🤣
rueshalittlejohn: looking fab in those sunnies
annarosepatten: the fuck are u wearing 🤣

katiemccabe: always knew u were a true irish 🤣rueshalittlejohn: looking fab in those sunnies annarosepatten: the fuck are u wearing 🤣

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

bethmead: great game today girls. lots to improve on, especially my posing skills 🤣

jenbeattie: who tf are u on ur knees for u single potato
-bethmead: i'll have u know, i have my eyes on someone thankyou very much x

Beth had a crush on someone? She's probably obsessing over one of her bffs again. I remember when she was dating daan, they were obsessed with each other. Until they weren't. After the original honeymoon phase everything when downhill. Constant arguments and bickering, daan always pointing out beth's flaws, etc. I'm not going to lie, i kinda felt bad for beth. Daan is a lot to handle, of course i would know being her teammate of 9 years.