Chapter 1

Starlight POV:
I was walking towards Copias office, he had called me to discuss an important topic. I had no idea what he wanted to discuss about but I sure hope that it isn't more chores.

I arrived outside of Copias office a few minuets later. I stared at the door for a few seconds befor knocking on it. He opened the door almost immediately and smiled at me.

"Starlight, my dear, please come in" He says, stepping aside and gestures for me to enter.

As I step in to his Office I am meet With a sight of about twenty ghoul's and ghoulette's. I smile slightly as I look at them. One of the smaller ghoulette's smile back, a warm and kind smile.

"Since all the other ghoul's retired from the band, exept for you of course, I have summoned these ghoul's and ghoulette's. Your job is to take them all to the practice room and decide wich of them are going to perfom alongside you on stage" I was a bit taken aback by the fact that he had trusted me With such a big task.

"Yes of course" I respond, turning back to the group of ghoul's. I Walk towards the door and motion for them to follow me.

"Hurry along" I say, exiting the Office. As we walk down the hall a certain pair of ghoul's keept Making comments such as 'why did he let a woman decide' and 'If I was the Cardinal I would never let a woman do a mans job'. The more they spoke the more I was lossing my patience.

When we arrived outside of the door I stopped and turned around To face the ghouls.

"I want you to come inside one at a time, is that understood?" I look at the ghoul's infront of me as they all nod, scaning their masked faces till my eyes landed on a specific ghoul. He was rather tall, around 5'10, and had quite a muscular figure.

"You.." I say, pointing at the ghoul "What is your name?" I Ask him.

"I-.. Uh... My name is Aether" The ghoul stammered, straightening his back and putting his hand behind. I smiled at his nervousness.

"Aether.." I begin "Would you be so kind and make sure these ghoul's don't cause any trouble?" I Ask, giving the nervous ghoul a kind and gentle smile.

"Yes of course" He smiled a bit and tried to look confident. I nooded before turning to the a short ghoulette in front of me. I recoginzed her from before, in the office when she smiled at me. I smiled at her motioned for her to follow me inside the practice room.

________________________________

I'm so sorry that it took so long for me to publish the first chapter but it's finally here!

I hope you like it and enjoy reading it!

Take care my loves<3