S3: E11 Seize The Day

Start from the beginning

"Considering the fact it's just a formality at this point. I say, we do it." Y/N nodded with a smile.

"Great. I'm sure Buck can help move things." Eddie kissed her on the cheek.

"Uh, what is this?" Eddie frowned as Hen handed him a piece of paper.

"Talking points regarding Henrietta and Karen?" Bobby frowned confused.

"Social services is vetting Karen and me to become foster parents. We listed each and every one of you as references, so when they call, I need you all to sing our praises." Hen looked around.

"You mean these specific 26 praises?" Eddie looked at Hen confused.

"Karen made the list. She's very thorough." Hen chuckled.

"And uh, why doesn't Fi have one?" Buck looked at Y/N.

"Because she doesn't need one. Fi is a master at this kind of stuff, you on the other hand can be chaotic and weird." Hen looked at them all making Y/N chuckle.

"Hen, we know you. We don't need some piece of paper to remind us of your many wonderful qualities." Bobby looked at Hen.

"I appreciate that, Cap, but I'd rather you didn't improvise. The stakes are very high." Hen smiled at Bobby.

"I didn't know you played a musical instrument." Buck frowned at Hen.

"Bassoon. First chair. And I was damn good. Memorise people." Hen nodded along.

"What's a bassoon?" Buck looked between Bobby and Y/N confused.

"Hey, Buck, do you think you can help move some of Fi's stuff to my place later?" Eddie looked at Buck.

"Yeah, of course." Buck gave a nod.

"I'll help too." Chimney raised his hand eagerly.

"Maybe Albert can help." Buck looked at Chimney who gave him a look.

* On Call *

"I don't..I don't..I don't know what came over me. I.. look, he said he was gonna take my house and I just lost it." A man walked them over.

"Sir, can you hear me?" Chimney looked at Harrison who nodded slightly.

"Can you tell me your name?" Chimney went to his side.

"Harrison." Harrison glanced at him.

"Pulse is strong. It's rapid." Chimney looked at Hen and Bobby.

"Starting a line. Running it wide open." Hen nodded to Chimney.

"Collar and the O2." Eddie looked at the two.

"This is Captain Bobby Nash. I need an LAPD unit sent to Saddle Peak Drive. Chim can you see if he's impaled under there?" Bobby glanced at the man who'd caused it.

"Can't tell yet, Cap." Chimney looked up.

"Okay, we need to get this thing off him." Bobby watched them.

"I've got this, Cap." Hen got into the machine.

"Hen and machines." Y/N chuckled.

"Fi, go wait for the LAPD unit." Bobby nodded to her.

Y/N looked down the street, keeping an eye out for the police. She turned as they got Harrison into the back of an ambulance, he didn't look good.

"Cap." Y/N watched as the police pulled up.

"That's your man right there." Bobby pointed to the man.

* Back At The Firehouse *

"Okay, guys. Grossest cases to talk about while we eat. We go first." Chimney clapped his hands.