Tamaki x Female reader

Start from the beginning

Tamaki's pov
Y/n was touching me! I don't know what I'm begging for but I want it. "Y/n...t..touch m..me more?" I asked as she did as I asked. She brought her hand down to my thigh and she groped it. I gasped as she slid her hand up my thigh. She was getting very close to my crotch yet I didn't stop her. "Want me to continue?" Y/n asked making be turn red. "Come on Tamaki. Use your words." She said teasing me with her drawn out words. I gulped getting the courage and slowly made my way onto her lap. She was obviously shocked by it due to her eyes widening as I sat on her lap. I felt her place her hands on my butt. "You want me to touch you?" Y/n asked me as she made me grind on her lap. I gasped throwing my head into her neck out of embarrassment. I could feel myself getting more excited at this point. I let out a small whimper and that clearly fueled Y/n up more. I bucked my hips as the friction was pure bliss. "Whimper again." Y/n said sounding very serious. I looked at her and seen her lust filled eyes.  I whimpered again and I watched her eyes light up.

Y/n's pov
His whimpers where music to my ears. I couldn't get enough. I wonder what he would sound like while taking it up the ass. Got he's such a good boy. His whimpering fuels my lust. "Wanna go farther?" I asked and he nodded completely under my spell of lust. (Bro what?) I bit my lip as I moved him off my lap. "Stand up." I told him and he did as he was told. He slowly go up off the bed and stood where I could see his body. I moved myself so my feet met the cold hard wood floor. "I want you to strip." I said and he turned away looking at the locked door. "Come one baby." I said as he sighed as the door was locked. Tamaki nodded and took his shirt off and he dropped it on the floor. I examined every part of his upper body. It was perfect. He stopped as he was about to take his pants off. "B..bunny?" He said in a small whisper. I looked up at his face. "Yes my love?" I asked as he looked at me. I didn't say nothing but he came closer to me and stood in-front of me. "I..I've never did anything like this. P..please be easy with me?" He said I smirked "your a virgin?" I asked and he nodded clearly embarrassed. He's such a good little boy. I grabbed the waist band of the sweat pants and I slowly slid them down. He immediately covered his crotch as I was looked directly at it. I hummed moving his hands. He played with his fingers as I looked at his crotch. "My gosh. Your so shy yet so perverted? Getting a boner all because I'm having you stand in-front of me with only boxers on?" I said clearly teasing him. "D..don't look" he said about to cover himself but I stopped him. "Oh no no this isn't gonna do now is it?" I said standing up and I watched him look up at me. (Yes your taller than him. Your welcome 😘)

Tamaki's pov
She towered over me. I looked up at her as she went over to her side table and opened it pulling a rope out of it. I arched a brow as I looked at it as she walked over to me. "This is going to keep your hands away from where they shouldn't be." Y/n said as she glared at me and I completely melted under her gaze. "M..mommy" I whimpered as she tied my hands up I felt her head move to my neck. "Mommy? New nickname in bed baby?" Y/n asked and I shyly nodded. "I love it my love now let me know if it starts to hurt you okay?" She said as she moved over to the table again. She pulled out a strap. I huffed as if I was lost of breath.

Y/n's pov
I walked over to Tamaki with a strap and lube. He was red once again. I pointed to the bed and he went and sat on the bed. I climbed onto the bed. "Lay down my love." I said to him and he completely submitted. I got in between his legs and I placed both the strap and lube down on the bed next to him. I hummed as I pulled his boxers down pulling them completely off.  I flipped him over as his stomach was on the bed. I lifted his ass up and I grabbed the lube opening it. I leaned forward as I kissed his back making him arch his back. I purred lube on his hole as his body jilted with how cold it was. I pressed one finger into his hole  and he groaned.

Time skip 🥳

Y/n's pov
He was finally stretched out. I swirled my tongue around his hole as he moaned out. Tamaki was completely under the spell of lust. He couldn't speak. I pulled away leaving his hole empty. "M...m..mommy more..please?" Tamaki asked which made me chuckle just a little bit. I grabbed the strap and opened the lube making sure to lather it with the lube. "I want you to lay on your back for me. Okay my love?" I asked and he nodded flipping over onto his back. I clipped the strap onto my waist and he blushed finally coming to his senses. "Y..y/n? That's b...big.." Tamaki said as he covered his mouth as he was blushing once again. I chuckled it was only 10 inches. I hummed and smirked. "If you take this like a good boy you will get a reward." I said as his eyes lit up when he heard reward. I lined the strap up with his hole and slowly made my way in. Tamaki's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he let out a loud moan. I covered his mouth. "Shhh. Deku's next door. Can't have him knocking on the door." I asked and Tamaki nodded as I finally made my way all the way in him. I smirked as he had a bulge in his stomach from the strap. I hummed "imma start thrusting now okay? You can say the safe word 'sunshine' and I'll stop" I said as I began to thrust into him. He moaned out as I slowly sped up "m..mommy! Ahh!" He moaned out. I gripped onto his hips as I began to pound into him. He grabbed my hand and moved it up his chest. I smirked grabbing his throat as he stuck his tongue out rolling his eyes back.

Tamaki's pov
I was consumed by the pleasure. I didn't know what was happening all I knew was she had her hand on my throat as I screamed for more.  I felt my stomach tighten up and I could tell something was coming but I didn't know what. "M...mommy s...something's c...coming!!" I yelled as I moaned as I ejaculated on my stomach. She smirked and kept going. "Guess what baby." She said as she huffed breathing heavily due to her pounding into me. "Your no longer a virgin" she finished off her previous sentence.

Narrator's pov
Tamaki was being really loud. His moans and whimpers filled the room. The same with the sound of skin and silicone hitting each other at a rapid pace. "M..mommy please n...no more. I can't take it!" Tamaki moaned out as y/n smiled at his struggling body flailing around like a fish. She wasn't going to stop until he used the safe word 'sunshine' she picked up the speed and Tamaki came once again. Y/n hummed and she stopped.

Y/n's pov
I stopped and pulled out of him. I took the strap of ass I looked down at the tired boy. I hope he doesn't have to work tomorrow.

Tamaki's pov
Y/n stopped and she was just looking at me. I was very tired. I fell to sleep as she began to get off the bed.

—————————————————————————————
That's the end of this one. I'm not taking any requests still. Sorry! I'm going to work in the othersI am still having no luck with the Sasuke one. I might not do him. I don't like Naruto. It's not the best in my opinion sorry for those who wanted him. ❤️

I won't be able to talk or post tomorrow! I might start posting everyday from now on but I don't know really! I don't want you to get your hopes up and it might no happen! I'm gonna go to sleep now bc I got to be out tm!

Love you guys! And pray for tamakis ass!
🫶🏼