𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

Start from the beginning

He watches his grandmother cry in front of him, as she holds onto both his wrists, "i lost my son too. I tried my best to keep the family together. I'm sorry if I have failed to keep you happy Rotxo, I really am."

Rotxo hugs his grandma tightly, as he rests his head on my shoulder.

He shakes his head no, "no. You have kept me happy grandma. You are the one person who took care of me even when you could not take care of yourself. You have done so much and have made so many sacrifices for me, I can only Thank you and hope to never lose you. I am sorry I doubted you. Even for a second. When I shouldn't have."

She moves him away and cups his face gently, "I am just happy that I still get to love and cherish you, the way I did to your father. You are my only hope and the only reason I live."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Lëy'la was walking around when she bumped into Ao'nung and Neteyam, who looked almost like they were angry with one another.

"Do I want to know?" Lëy'la asks as she walks to them.

"He's been lying to me" Neteyam says.

"About what?" Lëy'la turns to look at Ao'nung.

"I just didn't want you to worry Neteyam" Ao'nung replies.

"I'm not a child" Neteyam hits back.

"Really, because you sure act like one" Ao'nung replies.

"Woah woah, everyone calm down" Lëy'la hits them both on their hands, "what has happened?"

Ao'nung sighs, "my mother is not happy with Neteyam being my mate. But I kept it hidden from him because I didn't want to hurt his feelings or make him think of him being unworthy."

Lëy'la looks at Neteyam.

"And I would have preferred the truth because now I look like an idiot, for every time I was going to their marui with a smile on my face and being friendly to a woman who wants nothing to do with me" Neteyam says, "am I wrong."

"No.. but neither is Ao'nung" Lëy'la says.

They both look at her puzzled.

She sighs and drags them both to sit down next to one another.

"Look. I understand why Ao'nung would want to hide that from you. He wishes to protect you. Many of us make white lies in order to protect the people we love. It is part of our nature. However what he could have done, was told you the truth but assured you, just how much you mean to him, so that you do not feel unworthy" Lëy'la says as she's looking at Ao'nung.

She then looks to Neteyam, "and you. I understand that lying can feel like you have been betrayed. But you must understand the lie and see the reasonings for it, before making such a hard decision Neteyam. We are not all perfect."

Neteyam and Ao'nung slowly look at one another, before the both apologise to each other, at the same time.

"It's like looking after two kids" Lëy'la chuckles and shakes her head in disbelief.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Everything is okay. Between me and my grandmother" Rotxo says.