Hello?

Armin's POV

We had our coffee in hand and we were ready for our first night on the job. Although the place did look a bit creepy I got through it.
We made our way down to the security office. " urg... this place is a mess " Levi explained.
" Doors? Why would we need doors on either side? " Jean groaned.
We all got settled down in the one small room. the clock struck 12 and we were ready to look around on the security cameras. RING RING!!!
Levi put the phone on voice mail.
" Hello... Hello Hello. Here's a message to help you get settled in on your first night."
As I listened the others went through the cameras. but what I heard next from the man on the phone was truly astonishing.
"Ummm guys you might want to listen to this" I said worryingly.
Everyone then payed attention to the phone. " Now the animatronics do get a bit quirky at night. now if they see you after hours they probably won't recognise you as a person."
Everyone then payed full attention.
" They'll most probably see you as a metal endoskeleton without its costume. And that means they'll most likely stuff you into a freddy Fazbear costume. now that would be fine if the suits weren't filled with crosswires and other animatronic devices so you would feel you head getting pushed and squished into the head area."
"So what he is saying is that they have killing robots and that we have a high chance of dying" Eren said frozen to the spot.