Pale with fear, the women attempted to flee, but seemingly out of thin air, a guard appeared and apprehended them, preventing their escape. The guard then escorted the two women to jail.

'Ugh, perhaps I should propose to his Highness that we enact a law to send trespassers to jail. It seems more effective than simply issuing bans, as people rarely seem to heed them. And there's something peculiar about this royal badge; it seems to possess some sort of enchantment. Every time I display it, a guard conveniently materializes,' Vivienne pondered, shifting her focus to Ava, who was already being tended to by the crown prince.

'Wait, when did you arrive? Oh, the workroom is just nearby. Oh no, now I have to endure his foul mood once more. Ugh...' Vivienne stood there, patiently waiting for the couple to conclude their affectionate moment.

The crown prince glanced up, ready to reprimand the two ladies, only to find them gone. The only person standing there was Vivienne. Confusion crossed the crown prince's face, but soon he realized that Vivienne must have already resolved the situation.

"Ensure this doesn't occur again," the crown prince stated firmly, gently scooping up Ava as if she were a delicate flower and making their way toward Ava's bedroom.

'It would've been nice to get a compliment, but oh well,' Vivienne thought as she walked back to the workroom. 'I can see why people assume Ava is using her looks to get the crown prince's attention. They're always together in her bedroom, but it's not my concern,' she shrugged, letting go of the matter.

Upon returning to her seat, Vivienne found Milo had placed Sir Beary on her desk. Seizing the opportunity, she decided to unleash her anger on the hapless stuffed bear. To her surprise, despite the relentless barrage of punches it endured, the bear remained in remarkably good condition.

"I feel much better now. Thank you, Sir Milo," Vivienne expressed her gratitude.

"Another instance of someone trespassing into the royal palace?" Milo inquired. Vivienne nodded in response, and Milo immediately grasped the situation. The repeated occurrences of such cases were becoming increasingly exasperating. It felt akin to attempting to shoo away a persistent fly that insists on entering the house to feed on your blood.

"Sir Milo, this time I not only banned the ladies, but I also sent them to jail," Vivienne informed, surprising Milo, who hadn't heard of such measures being taken for trespassing.

"Hmm... Why did you decide to send them to jail?" Milo inquired.

"I feel that just banning them isn't sufficient anymore. The number of cases has increased exponentially. It hasn't even been 24 hours since the debutante ball, and already two ladies managed to sneak into the palace. I suggest we also focus on enhancing the security measures," Vivienne explained.

"I understand your point. I am currently working on revising some laws, and I will add this to the list for the crown prince's approval. Meanwhile, I believe you should concentrate on the security aspect," Milo responded, returning to his work.

Vivienne agreed and started working on her assigned tasks. Poor Vivienne had completely forgotten about her mission to court Milo amidst all the palace affairs.

The Following Month...

As Vivienne diligently focused on enhancing the palace's security, her efforts proved effective, resulting in a significant decrease in the number of trespassers. The implementation of the new law, which punished those who trespassed, further deterred potential intruders. This reduction in trespassing incidents alleviated Vivienne's workload considerably. However, despite the notable improvement, there were still occasional individuals who managed to bypass the enhanced security measures.