Prologue

The sound of crying came to her ears as screech. she knew what she done and she could never be forgiven for it. It was now official, she had been really ruined and now her family would never want her back. how could they having a monsters a child? her being a vampire and leaving being a Royal that didn't make anything different she hated herself for what she done she hated herself for doing such a horrible thing .what could she do? Pretend didn't family pretend she was a monster no way José could she. she betrayed her country, her subjects, her family.

She ran from the castle that had once been her home she saw the tapestries gently swaying in the wind with her crest on it and to let the crest that she knew so very well she would miss her sister Scarlett Star, and possibly Red and Lucus. tears rolled down her pale face she ran from her fate her future her life she knew should be followed by one of her families or the other royals goons she would only have to run away and stay hidden. she recalled the letter she given to Scarlet and more tears fell until she slipped on the slick mud, far away from the castle, and hit her head. She would never recall what she had done until that fateful day.