Chapter One: The begining

Louisiana's POV

"What would you do if you're about to be reborn into another world?" Our teacher asked.

Seriously? Don't tell me he believes in reincarnation and time travelling? That's absurd.

"Is there such things,Mr Aragon?" My classmate asked. And our teacher just shrugged his shoulder.

He doesn't even know,too.

"It's just 'What if' class. I for once, somehow believed in those fiddle faddle when I was a kid. It's no hard done." He answered with a smile.

"Well, If I was to be reborn again, I would like to be born in a wealthy family." Gerard, one of my male classmates said.

"And I would like to be a princess." Althea replied while raising her hands. Which cause everyone to laugh except me.

"If I were to be reincarnated I wanted to be the wife of Taehyung." Emily said blushing.

"If Im going to be reincarnated I wanted to be a rich billionaire, with lots of women." Anthony, the cassanova, said.

This guys doesn't even have a filter. He's always a walking douchebag. Always babbling about how handsome he is and how popular he is with girls.

"Anthony you always have your way with girls, a playboy indeed." Jessica said to him while giggling.

"I believe 'lover boy' is the right term. Besides, I don't play with women's heart, I fix them." He grinned and looked at my direction before winking at me. Err. I always got goosebumps everytime he did that.  I just gave him a cold stare before focusing my gaze in front.

"You can get every girls to fall in love with you, but not Louisiana. She despise a guy like you, well actually, she despises everything so you're not an exempt." I heard Angelo said to him before laughing. Anthony just snickered at him.

Seriously, what does all the girls sees in him?  He's a total playboy. Ugh!

I didn't pay much attention to them and just waited for the discussion to be over. I can't wait to get comfortable infront of my computer and play the game Im recently playing. An Otome game about a prince in a neighboring kingdom, together with his love interest. 

                  DING-DING-DING

FINALLY! The afternoon classes are already done. I can finally finish the game!

"Lou,wait!" A voice followed me outside the corridor. I stopped and turned around to look at who is it...

Tsk! What does 'he' want with me this time?

"Are you free today? My friends and I are going to the karaoke and I was wondering if you could come with us." He said. I was about to reply when I heard some people laughing behind him.

Did he seriously take me for a fool? Does he think I'll buy his excuse?

I raised a brow at him, removed my glasses and said with a serious tone...

"Anthony Florenzo, what could a 'lover boy' want from a nerd like me? Surely, you're not here to comfort me for I am not as broken as you think. And I would not have anything to do with you, so if you'll excuse me, I have something more important to do." I bowed my head a little before walking away living him dumbfounded as well as his friends.

Tss! That guy is always getting on my nerves. He always feels challenged to get me into his collection because I was the only girl who can't be swept by the likes of him. I'd prefer the Prince from my recent game, he's much more handsome, manly and smart than that good for nothing cassanova.

"UGHHHH!!! HOME AT LAST!" I shouted before closing the door of my apartment. I went up to my room and change my clothes before sitting infront of my open computer and ready myself to play..

Otome Games: The Ice Prince of Aden.

"I swear to my life that I will protect you,Nicka. I will not allow you to be endanger for as long as I stand." Prince Ethan Eios Santillania, Crown Prince of Aden, and soon to be king and husband of Nicka Winsteria, the female lead of the story.

"My prince, I-- I'm just a mercenary's daughter, what good will I bring you if you ended up with a nobody like me." She answered while looking away. Prince Ethan held her cheeks causing Nicka and I to blush.

Damn, he's so sweet!

"I've had wish nothing but to be with you for the rest of my life, my lady. Now that your age coming ceremony is nearing, I planned to ask for your hand in marriage." The crown prince said with determination.

AAACCCKKKK!!! HE'S GOING TO PROPOSE!!!!!

"W-what? B-but my prince, you're lady Amythest fiance! Please reconsider." Nicka said with wide eyes. The prince clenched his fist.

"What I have with that girl is merely pity, she just wants my attention, nothing more. But you, you are the love of my life Nicka. Once I'm crowned king, the order will be worthless." Prince Ethan said.

I somehow felt heartbroken for Amythest. She just wants the prince to look at her with admiration in his eyes, but he mistook it for something else. She had no choice but to be the villainess because of her step mother, Duchess Almira Theresa Figuirroa. She wanted power so much that's she's willing to sacrifice her daughter's happiness for her to be powerfull. While the Duke, Theodore Regis Figuirroa shows nothing, not even a single love for her daughter. Duke Regis is the Hero of the capital and was admitted by the Emperor, Prince Ethan's father to be the central knight who will lead the armies victory. If I was in Amythest position, I would rather slit my throat than have a cold hearted father like him.

I played the game for about 1 and a half hour and finally! I stretched my arms when I'm done.

"Prince Ethan and Nicka really had a great chemistry and Im sure the Kingdom of Aden is in good hands. But I do feel solitude for Amythest because he didn't get the happy ending that she wanted. She did everything just so the people she loves will love her back but instead, that love turn her into a greedy monster and suffocated her to the point that she ended up killing herself." I mumbled before I heard my stomach grumble.

I must be really excited to finish the game that I forgot to take my dinner. Aish! Now I'm craving for some noodles.

I was about to stand when I felt tired and my head is spinning..

"H-huh? What's going on? I suddenly feel very tired and sleepy." I said before I felt my body fell to the ground and everything turned black....

                      -End of Chapter One.