(1)

At Elimination Chamber, I did what I had said I was going to do.

I not only beat John Cena, I destroyed him.

But the higher ups felt that it was necessary for Cena/Owens to have a part two.

I knew what they were planning. God forbid someone better defeat the almighty John Cena, am I right? We must have a sequel because the hero losing to the villain? Impossible! The kids would be absolutely appalled!

They're plan worked out predictably and the hero won at Money in the Bank.

Now, and please forgive me, but I don't give a shit about the kids. The little brainwashed idiots who wear their John Cena t-shirts, headbands, wristbands, it's all just marketing strategy. John is just a golden boy and I promised myself that once I got called up, I would expose him for what he really was.

Which is a walking, talking, dollar sign. He's money. He's the guy selling the shirts and coming up with silly little catchphrases while I am here for what this company has forgotten about. Wrestling.

This company is solely driven on entertainment so much that some great talent, females especially, are being overlooked.

Everyone lives in John Cena land.

Well, after I destroy him once and for all, everyone will be homeless.

And I will take back my children who he and his little plastic girlfriend have taken away from me.

I smiled to myself as I walked to my locker room backstage. I'd just finished power bombing Cena at Money in the Bank after he disrespected me again. He just doesn't understand that I will never like him. He tried to shake my hand and told me I belong here. No shit, Sherlock.

Everyone backstage stared at me in fear which only made me smile even more. They made sure not to be in my path and that was a smart move on their part. I was surprised and disappointed that Nikki wasn't waiting for me beyond the curtain after I'd destroy her precious fiancé. I wanted her reaction to it. I would love to have seen the look on her face. In fact, I think I will.

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked around at the different superstars. The only one who didn't look phased by my presence was the one they refer to as the "Beast Incarnate" aka Brock Lesnar. I pointed toward him and said, "You," I walked up to him. "You know where Nikki is?"

Brock stared right through me then slowly started laughing at me. I watched him laugh for a good twenty seconds then joined him in laughter until his sidekick, Paul, showed up.

"Mr. Owens, is it? Allow me to introduce myself. My name is-"

"Paul Heyman. You're the advocate for the one who beat the one in twenty one and one. I know who you are," I looked down at Brock's servant by his side.

He smiled, "I just wanted to say what a privilege it is to meet someone who shares the disgust for that trademark John Cena as much as we do. And as far as your question, I'm afraid we haven't-"

"As far as my question, I wasn't asking you, Paul. I was asking him." I pointed to Brock. Brock stepped closer to me as I smirked at him continuously.

For a moment, we had a very intense stare down until I finally broke the silence, "Come on big boy, speak. English is my second language but it really isn't that hard to speak. It's your first language so, come on. Speak Brock. Come on boy, you can do it."

"No," He growled. "I haven't seen her."

I smiled, "You have a very nice speaking voice, Brock. You should use it more often. Very good, I'm impressed. You used your big boy words."