" You're so tasty. " Armaan whispered. Riddhima smiled.

" I know. " Armaan chuckled. They looked into each others eyes. 

" Ab jao. Main aati hoon. "

" Kyun? Tum mere saath kyun nahin chalti? "

" Well for one, kyunki main Maya ko koi shak nahin padne dena chaahti, and two, mujhe mera make up theek karna hain. " Riddhima said with a smirk. 

" Mtch Riddhima! " Armaan whined, and Riddhima gave him a murderous look to which he gulped and went out of the room. Riddhima giggled. She quickly fixed her make up, and then went out of the room. 

At the restraurant...

Armaan reached there, and thanked God that Maya wasn't there yet. 

" Hey guys! What's up. " Armaan grabbed an apple, and munched on it. The gang just smirked, and Armaan gave them a confused look.

" Kya hua? "

" Amy, yahaan aane se pehle tune Ridzi ko kiss kiya tha na? " asked Anjali. Armaan was shocked. Did they have cameras in the room or what? 

" N... nahin toh. "

" Really? "

" Yea. "

" Toh phir tumhare hothon par yeh lip gloss ke nishaan kahaan se aaye? " Armaan touched his lips, and saw lip gloss mark on them. He looked at the gang embarrassed, and then down at his plate, while the gang chuckled. When they weren't looking, he quickly licked his lips, and looked down at his plate. 

In a while Riddhima and Maya showed up. Both looked at each other, and Riddhima just gave her a hard glare, indicating how much she hated her, while Maya just gave her an innocent look, but inside, she was jumping with happiness. She thought that Riddhima had fallen in her trap, but she was completely unaware of the truth. 

They went and sat down in their seats and Sumit and Molly soon joined them. The brunch was a really quiet affair. Soon the brunch was over, and Maya was the first one to go to her room. As soon as she left, Sumit went to Armaan, and made him wear a microphone on his shirt, in a way that no one could see. 

" Ready? " Armaan smiled and nodded. He looked at Riddhima, and saw her worried at first, but as soon as she saw him looking at her, she plastered a fake smile on her face. He walked up to her, and hugged her. 

" Don't worry ok. " Riddhima nodded. He left for Maya's room, and knocked on the door. Maya opened the door, and was surprised to see Armaan standing there. 

" Armaan? Tum yahaan? "

" Haan. Woh, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi. "

" Andar aao. " Armaan went inside, and Maya closed the door. She walked up to him.

" Kya baat hain Armaan? " Armaan turned around and hugged her. This completely shocked Maya. 

" Maya, I have finally realized it. Main Riddhima se nahin, tumse pyaar karta hoon. It was never Riddhima, it was you. " Maya was completely shocked now. She thought she was dreaming. She broke apart from him, and looked at him.

" Sach? " Armaan nodded. She hugged him immediately, and Armaan hugged her back.

" Main jaanti thi ki tum mujhse pyaar karte ho. I knew it. Lekin tum itni jaldi yeh sab? Kuch din pehle toh tum Riddhima ke peecha ghoom rahe the na? " Maya asked suspiciously, but Armaan just smiled. 

" Haan. Kyunki main pagal tha. Main sochta tha ki Riddhima mujhe samajh le gi. Lekin ussne toh mujh par vishwaas karne ke bajaayi, mujh par ilzaam laga diya. Main bohat galat tha Maya. I'm sorry. Maine tumhe bohat hurt kiya hain. " Maya automatically believed him, and hugged him even tighter.