" You know, I feel so unlucky. " This grabbed Riddhima's attention, and she looked at him.

" Why? "

" Kyunki mere hote huye, aap kahin aur dekh rahi hain. " Riddhima chuckled at this. 

" I'm sorry. Woh main kuch soch rahi thi. "

" It's ok Riddhima. Waise... I'm free. "

" Huh? " She looked at him with a confused look, and Sunny chuckled and stepped closer to her.

" You know... I'm free tonight. How about you and me... at my place... tonight? " He slid his finger down Riddhima's arm. Riddhima got angry as she realized what Sunny meant. She was about to go, but he held her wrist, and pulled her back.

" Leave my hand. " Sunny smirked. She looked back to where Armaan was, but didn't see him there. She got scared, but that didn't show on her face. She looked back at him, and tried to struggled out of his grip. 

Sunny felt a strong hand grab his shoulder, and he turned around to see who it was. He saw Armaan with fire in his eyes, ready to burn him down. He hardened his grip, making Sunny wince in pain. He left Riddhima's hand, and she smiled. Armaan left his shoulder, and went and stood beside Riddhima. He put his arm around her waist, and pulled her close. 

" She's my wife. If you want anything, you can talk to me. " Armaan said with a murderous smile on his face. Sunny got the signal and shook his head, and ran away. 

Armaan and Riddhima chuckled at this, and looked at each other. They kept staring into each others' eyes, drowning themselves in them. 

A voice brought them back to reality, and they left each other. They turned around and saw Vivek standing there. 

" Guys! Tum dono ka romance phirse shuru ho gaya? "

' Saale, ullu ke paathe, nikaame, kamine. Tere ko yeh hi time mila tha yahaan aane ka? Bhagwaan kare isski shaadi ho jaaye, aur jab yeh apni biwi se romance karni ki koshish kare, aur koi aur jaake iss naalaayak ki band baja de. ' Armaan mentally cursed Vivek for disrupting them. He plastered a smile on his face.

" Vivek, mere sabse achhe dost, toh tu kya chaahta hain? Main tere saath romance karun? Huh? Chal, agar teri yeh ichha hain na, toh chal. Main teri achhe se khaatir daari karta hoon. Chal. " Armaan said with pure sarcasm in his typical tone, and dragged him away, while Vivek was trying his best to get out of his hands. 

Riddhima chuckled at the scene. 

" Yeh Armaan bhi na. Kabhi nahin sudhrega. " She said shaking her head. She went and joined the other girls and talked to them. 

In a while, Mr. Singhaniya came on the stage. 

" Hello everyone. It's a pleasure to see you all here. Thank you for joining us tonight. Are you all enjoying yourselves? "

" YES! "

" I'm glad you are! " He turned to Smriti and kneeled down.

" May I? " Everyone clapped, and cheered seeing the scene. Smriti chuckled, and nodded. Kartik took Smriti to the dance floor and the music started. 

[download]

(Armaan and Riddhima look at each other. Armaan comes forward, and asks Riddhima for dance, by holding his hand out. Riddhima takes his hand, and he takes her to the dance floor. They face each other, and Armaan takes her hand in one hand, and puts his other hand on her waist.)

Vaada Raha...

Dunga tujhe,

Laake hassi,

Shaam-o-subha... – 2