Riddhima was about to fall, but Armaan held her by her waist and Riddhima's hands went around his neck on an impulse. Their faces were so close to each other, that they could feel each other's breaths. 

Suddenly, the winds decided to change their route. Since the window to their room was open, the chilly wind came and caressed both of their bodies. 

Riddhima softly closed her eyes, and then opened them, revealing those big, beady eyes of her, that were getting drowned into those oceanic blue ones.

Just then, she came back to her senses, and stood up, bringing Armaan back to his, too. She looked down on the floor and then started to head towards the door when Armaan grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the wall. 

" K... kya kar rahe ho? "

" Kyun? Mere aisa karne se tumhe koi faraq padta hain kya? " Armaan said in a husky voice which sent shivers down her spine. 

" Tum chaahe kuch bhi karo, mujhe koi faraq nahin padta. " She was trying to prove that his presense wasn't effecting her, but she knew very well that she was failing. Armaan went closer to her and her breathing increased.

" Toh phir jab bhi main tumhare paas aata hoon toh tumhari saasein kyun tez ho jaati hain? " he said in a voice only audible to Riddhima. He gently caressed her hair and cupped her face. Riddhima closed her eyes, and then opened them.

" Jab main tumhe choota hoon toh tum kaap kyun uthti ho? " he whispered seductively. He rested his forehead against Riddhima's, and cupped the other side of her face as well. 

" Tum toh mujhse nafrat karti ho na? Toh phir mera tum par itna asar kyun hota hain? " Riddhima closed her eyes as she felt his hot breath on her parted lips. She had no answer to his questions. 

Both of their hearts raced at like 1,000 m/s. Their lips brushed against each other when Armaan's cell phone rang. She opened her eyes, and looked at Armaan. She immediately jerked his hands away from her face and ran out of the room and into the elevator to go the first floor as she knew she was late. She leaned against the elevator, and tried to catch her breath.

" Tumhara asar mujh par iss liye hota hain Armaan... because I love you. Tumhare chhone se main iss liye kaap uthti hoon, kyunki main tumse pyaar karti hoon. Tumhare paas aane par meri saasein iss liye tez ho jaati hain, kyunki main tumse bohat pyaar karti hoon. I love you a lot. " she accepted the truth to herself. She closed her eyes for a second, trying to composed herself. She waited for the door to open, and then she went to where the gang was standing. 

" Hey Ridzi! You're looking nice. " Amit complimented. 

" Thanks Amit. " Riddhima said with a fake smile.

" Armaan kahaan hain? " Riddhima's smile faded at Rahul's question. 

" Woh... room mein hain. Thodi der mein aata hi hoga. "

On the other hand, Armaan was mad at the call. He took out his phone and was about to give a good lecture to that person, but the caller started to talk even before he spoke.

" Oye khotte! Tu kahaan hain? Kabse hum log tera wait kar rahe hain!

" Muskaan yelled into the phone. Then Armaan remembered that he had to go to the club with everyone.

" Sorry yaar Muski. Woh kya hain na yaar- " Muskaan cut him off.

" Haan, haan, mujhe pata hain. Tu Ridzi ke saath romance karne mein busy tha. Right? " Armaan looked around the room to see if there were any cameras around. He put his phone against his black jacket so that Muskaan doesn't hear him.