" N... Nahin. " She finally managed to speak up. Amit went more closer to her ears.

" Toh phir mujhe unn ladkiyon ko ghoorte hue dekh kar, tumhe itna gussa kyun aaya? " Sapna looked back into his eyes. She herself was shocked at the realization. 

' Mujhe usse unn ladkiyon ko ghoorte hue dekh kar itna bura kyun laga? ' Sapna thought to herself. 

" Kyunki woh ladkiyaan theek nahin hain. " Sapna finally said after thinking so much. Amit was about to say something else when someone interrupted them.

" Oh I'm sorry. Lagta hain maine wrong time par interrupt kar diya. " Both looked back to see Vivek leaning against the door with a mischievious smile on his face. Amit quickly got off of Sapna and both stood up, not meeting each others' eyes. 

" Excuse me. " Sapna mumbled and went out of the room.

" De... dekh Vivek, tune jaisa dekha, waise kuch bhi nahin hain. " Amit tried to explain himself.

" Toh kaisa hain? " Amit was completely embarrassed now. Vivek chukled and went in.

" Kab tak Sapz se apni dil ki baat chupaoge? " He asked Amit and Amit was shocked. 

" Tujhe kaise pata? "

" Dude! Tere chehre se saaf dikhta hain. Mujhe pata hain ki tu Sapz se bohat pyaar karta hain. " Amit smiled at this.

" Kya karoon yaar Vivek? Woh hain hi itni pyaari ki koi bhi usse pyaar karne lagega. "

" Haan. Yeh baat toh sahi hain. Lekin kya Sapz bhi tujhse pyaar karti hain? "

" Karti hain. Bas kehne se darti hain. "

" Hmm. Yeh baat toh sahi hain. Achha chal. Abhi bhi bohat saare kaam baaki hain. Teri love life ke baare mein baat karenge, toh phir ho gayi saari tayaari. " Vivek said, and they both went down to handle the decorations.

In the Kitchen...

Armaan and Riddhima were in the kitchen, making food for Sangeet. Armaan was cutting the vegetables and Riddhima was busy adding spice to the food.

After the night, Riddhima was feeling really bad because Armaan said sorry for what she, too, was equally responsible for. But she never got the chance to talk to him. Or to be more accurate, Riddhima didn't want Armaan to know that she was feeling bad. She still hadn't forgiven him for what he did, but she couldn't deny that she was still in love with him. Maybe even more. But she didn't want Armaan to know this. 

On the other hand, Armaan still thought that Riddhima hadn't forgiven him. They hadn't talked after yesterday. Since morning, Riddhima was busy in her work. Not even a word was exchanged between them. The silence was killing Armaan. 

He was so lost in his own thoughts that he accidently cut his finger. A loud hiss escaped his mouth and the knife fell from his hand. Riddhima immediately turned around and saw Armaan's finger bleeding. She ran out of the kitchen and went to get the first-aid box. She ran back to him and sat on her knees. She quickly opened the box, and took out the anticeptic liquid, cotton ball, ointment, and bandage. She poured the liquid on the cotton and gently took his hand. She carefully started to clean the cut and Armaan hissed. Riddhima looked at him and then blew air as she cleaned the cut. 

All this while, Armana kept staring at Riddhima. He loved to see Riddhima getting all worried for him. He loved to see the way Riddhima always gets so worried when even a stratch comes on him. 

Riddhima took some ointment on her finger and started to apply that on the cut. 

" Tum kabhi bhi theek se kaam nahin kar sakte kya? Har baar kehna zaroori hain? Dhyaan kahaan hain tumhara? Kuch ho jata toh? " Riddhima scolded him for his carelessness. Her eyes welled up seeing the cut on his finger. A faint smile came upon his face at the way Riddhima was scolding him. He was missing this way too much.