2:17. Let's End This (S2 finale)

Start from the beginning

Woah it's my turn.

They give me group hug and pat my back encouraging me for speech where I was suck from last week. I literally cried that I didn't know what to write. But mom and dad where there to help me.

I love them very much.

I walked upto stage smiling nervously as principle hand be bouquet and certificate.

Taking deep breath I look in crowd of audience, my friends passing thumbs up some of them teasing my buddy who has crush on me but again we are just buddies.

My mom and dad looking forward for my speech.

" ' The choice we make today create the future that we are dreaming of ' that is saying about how you choose your path for achieving dream you dreamt of...as a student it's your day to choose now cause later you can't take it back. " My speech start smooth which makes me at ease.

Many people's applauding at the start of poetic speech. Mom find this quote and suggest me. That day she told me the choice we makes create our future, if we makes bad choices it will end bad but right choices are always fruitful even if it long it won't disappoints you.

" I'm glad to leave and see new world but there is so much in school I am going to miss. My friends who taught me to get in trouble, who always brighten my day with there naughty tricks...

Backyard of Kim's house means our house was filled with people's who come to celebrate my acceptance in Harvard. Yeah I got acceptance letter two days ago.

I wasn't that surprised cause I knew I have genes of my parents who where extraordinary in there school life and also how cute they where.

My friends where busy playing ball and cups while here I am helping my mom with barbeque. It's been long since we tried Korean barbeque.

Boston changes our lifestyle that's what mom's says. She sometimes really miss her country and Korean chicken skewers.

" Jisoo I washed all veggies and cut meat into small pieces... what should I do next " the men non other than my dad Kim Taehyung asked his beautiful wife means my mom Kim Jisoo who was preparing for barbeque with her pretty daughter means me Kim Jirim.

That was dramatic but I like that.

" Good...you can rest now if you want to " mom replied setting up good quality of charcoal, yeah quality of charcoal is one of major factor when it's come to barbeque.

Smiling dad peck his wife lips who giggles while here his daughter means me rolls her eyes, there goes our lovely dovely couple...sigh

" Dad please not again...my friends are here " I exaggerated before waving towards some of my friends who arrived for my acceptance barbeque party. " Hey rum congrats " they said before grabbing some cocktails.

Sighing dad pout but nevertheless he continues his PDA by hugging my mom from behind who now turn to face him and smile knowing he want to irritate me.

" DAD " I whisper yell pulling mom's arm but dad was fast to engulf his wife close to him. When they get in one team I don't got a chance to win...so it's better let's go Jirim.

" Jirim your friends won't mind if I kiss my own wife infront of them and look your friends are so busy for paying attention to us " dad says pointing towards my friends who now covered whole backward. Some playing around and some even kissing and being all touchy.....really...I don't even know some of them.

I just sigh cause I know I don't have anything to say now. " All right you win. " Saying that I pout and stride towards my trio group who where taking selfies with my baby Bull Dog who whimper in there arms. Oh no they will kill him.

These is how our life going on with every taste in it either sweet or sour or bitter.

Mom and dad are always like this cause they really love each other. They can't stay away even for a day.

You know it's hard to handle dad when mom isn't around cause he will only blabbers about him and his sweet wife.

God sometimes I just don't want boyfriend cause they are so touchy and cheesy, and definitely I hate cheese.

But sometimes I think I want someone like dad who would take care of me same way dad's takes care of mom so dearly. He will do anything for her, just mom need to say it.

And I love them so much, they love me equally as well.

Well thanks for having me in there journey. Hope I didn't bored you. So me Kim Jirim officially signing out.

^__End__^

Thank you readers for being there with me in this beautiful journey.

Thank you voters, commenters and ghost readers also you all have been really good motivator and supporters. I appreciate your support and time as you have given this fiction story a try.

It's officially end 🤧🤗

Once again thank you and hope you will read my other works as well.

Borahae 💜❤️