"So, I guess we won't be eating dinner tonight?" Kiri said, and Ja'lia frowned when she realized it was probably the truth.

They raced to the Mauri pod and immediately got to work as Kiri worked on Tuk's top, and Ja'lia worked on her bottoms.

Tuk had been quite demanding in her request for a new outfit. She wanted it to be a mixture of Omatikaya styles and Metkayina styles, so Kiri and Ja'lia asked Tsireya for some of her old outfits to see the designs so that they could mimic them.

"This is going to be a long night," Ja'lia groaned.

~~~~

Ja'lia and Lo'ak had decided to take a walk since it was a nice day at the Metkayina clan. It was warm, but there was a soft breeze that took away from the heat of the Sun. This was the last day of their break before they resumed training tomorrow, and the two teens were going to make the most of it. Even though, Ja'lia was up half of the night working on Tuk's new outfit.

She was almost finished with it, but she realized that halfway through the design of the skirt, she forgot to incorporate some sea shells, so she had to undo half of her progress.

"Are you okay?" Lo'ak asked, concerned.

"Yeah, but I was up half the night working on your sister's clothes," She yawned.

"You could have told Tuk no," Lo'ak said, and Ja'lia rolled her eyes.

"It's fine, Lo'ak. Besides, once she sees the outfit, her reaction will have made my sleepless night worth it," Ja'lia said.

The teen boy was about to say something, but a certain voice pulled him away from his sentence; he whipped his head around to see what was going on.

"Look at these hands. I mean, look at them," Ao'nung said, and Ja'lia saw him try to grab Kiri's hand.

"Hey!" Lo'ak yelled, and Ja'lia tried to stop him from going over there without her. "Lo'ak, don't do anything stupid," She warned. The Omatikaya boy didn't even look at her as he stormed toward Kiri and Ao'nung, "Back off, fish lips," He yelled, and Ja'lia quickly followed after him, standing in front of Kiri protectively.

"Oh, look, another four-fingered freak," Ao'nung mocked, causing Ja'lia to let a hiss escape her lips. "And you? Why do you hang out with them? They aren't even Na'vi," Ao'nung said, and Ja'lia continued to glare up at him as he towered over her.

"They are Na'vi. You're just too much of an asshole to see past your pathetic behavior," She snapped, and the Metkayina boys started to circle the group of Omatikaya teens. "Look at his baby tail," One said, pulling at Lo'ak's tail.

Lo'ak turned around and pushed the boy away from him as the Metkayina boys continued to close in on them. "Leave us alone!" Kiri begged, however, no one listened to hear.

"Ao'nung, you and your posse of jackasses better back off, or it's going to get ugly," Ja'lia threatened, and all the boys smirked at her.

"What are you going to do? Run and tell your mommy?" Ao'nung teased, and Ja'lia froze. "Oh, wait. That's right. She's dead, and so is your Daddy," He sneered, and Kiri and Lo'ak had to hold Ja'lia back from pouncing on him.

"Let me go!" Ja'lia said, fighting against Lo'ak and Kiri as she tried to break loose of their grip.

Lo'ak looked back, and saw that Ao'nung was waiting for one of them to make a move, "Just please, leave us alone," Kiri pleaded, hoping they would back off so they could calm Ja'lia down.

Her prayers were answered when Neteyam came over, "You heard what she said. Leave them alone." Neteyam demanded, pushing a finger into Ao'nung's chest.

"Ah, big brother coming to-" He was stopped as Ao'nung held up his arm signaling him to keep quiet.