"What do you think?" Deena asked as she tilted her head to the side.

"I honestly have no clue." Sam said making Sam scoff and shake her head. She rolled her eyes and Caroline looked at Sam.

"Oh, Jesus. This game?" Deena questioned with an annoyed look on her face.

"Deena nobody knows what your talking about." Caroline said. Deena looked down at her as she said that.

"What I'm talking about is her dipshit boyfriend. Last night he threaten to kill us, "You're all fucking dead." Deena said, quoting Peter. Caroline rolled her eyes, when teenagers threatened to kill each other 95% of the time it was all talk.

"That didn't mean anything." Sam defended as Deena denied it.

"Now tonight, he's stalking around, messing with us. He broke into the house where Kate was babysitting." Deena said, making Sam confused. Caroline hadn't known if Peter was at the hospital all day, because Caroline was in her room.

"No. Peter's been here. Caroline, back me up-"

"You need to call him and tell him to back off." Deena told her and Caroline shook her head.

"Deena he's been here all night." Caroline said calm as possible. There was 2 reasons she stayed calm. Every time she got any kind of frustration, or anger, her head would pound. The 2nd reason so was that she would slap Deena. Which was another thing she wanted to do.

"Good news. They're gonna transfer you out of this shithole tomorrow." Said Peter as he walked in the room. Caroline sighed as she looked away.

"Speak of the devil." She muttered underneath her breath. Peter noticed Deena, and suddenly got angry by her being here.

"Perfect timing, asshole. Where's your stupid mask?" Deena asked as Caroline covered her eyes. She sighed knowing there would be a battle over this.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Peter asked as Sam got up from her bed. Caroline followed as the two argued.

"What the fuck were you doing at the house while Kate was babysitting? Huh?" Deena asked as Peter furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"He has been with me all night!" Sam yelled at Deena with anger coursing through her veins.

"Stop covering for him! He's a bad guy, Sam." Deena said in both jealousy, anger, and sadness. She was jealous of how Peter had Sam were together, she was also angry about how Sam didn't believe her, and sad that the two were together. As for Caroline, she was just angry at her. She was angry that she moved to Sunnyvale. She was angry that she didn't call or visit.

"Jesus Christ, Deena! Calm the fuck down, Peter was here all night!" Caroline exclaimed pointing at Peter. Deena scoffed at the girl.

"Wow, the princess of Sunnyvale cursed! Hopefully your daddy doesn't find out-" Deena yelled at her while clapping her hands together before getting cut off by Sam.

"You're out of control. You put both of us in the hospital! Now you're here yelling at me. Which I-" Sam said as Deena looked down. She sighed as Peter looked annoyed.

"Ok. No, that was an accident. Look, I-I got a nosebleed. I didn't actually mean-" Deena excused. Caroline absentmindedly put her hand to her nose to check if it was bleeding, and thankfully it was not.