Let go pt5| Rafe Cameron

Start from the beginning

He went to the window as the footsteps continued to get louder and closer.
He looked back at you then back at the window as he continued to struggle.

That was when he heard the door handle rattle.

"I need help! The door is lcoked!" A man's voice said.

"Get over here." Rafe wispered to you quickly. You imedeintly got by his side. He then grabbed you by the waist, putting you in front of him. In case they got in, they would not be able to shoot you.

Banging and shouting was heard outside the door as Rafe struggled to open the window.

He looked down and saw Y/n shaking in fear.

"Hey, hey, it's okay Y/n/n. I'm gonna get you out of here."

As he was talking, the window finally opened. Rafe smiled in victory.

"Okay, you need to go first. I'll be right in front of you."

Y/n shook her head imedeintly as she looked how far up they were, making Rafe remember her fear of heights.

He carefully moved y/n and quickly climbed out of the window.

"It's okay, I've got you."

Rafe said, looking into her eyes as he held his hand out towards her. Y/n hesitated before taking his hand and starting to climb out of the window.

That is when the door busted open.

"They're in here!!!"

A voice yelled as the sound of gunshots rang through their ears. Rafe quickly grabbed Y/n as gently as he could and went to the emergency latter his dad built in case of a fire.

Rafe went down the latter before having Y/n start to go down. He wanted to make sure she felt as safe as she could in this situation.

He reached the ground before he heard footsteps on the roof....Y/n still had a bit to go.

"Y/n, you need to jump."

"I-I can't."

"I'll catch you y/n/n. I won't let anything hurt you."

She took a deep breath before closing her eyes and jumping. Rafe imedeintly caught her frail body and set her carefully on the ground before taking her hand and running.

Y/n starting slowing down, making Rafe turn around.

"Y/n we have to keep going."

She looked into Rafes eyes before looking down. Rafe then saw a gunshot wound on her hip.

He looked back at Y/n and saw her go pale, and her breathing got heavier.

Rafe imedeintly picked her up, having her head lay against his chest.

You looked at him one last time before everything went black.

                       ~Time skip~

You opened you're eyes, imedeintly closing them from the bright room. Moving you're hand you felt the warmth of someone's hand holding you'res.

You looked over to see Rafe by you're side, sleeping in a chair. You moved you're hand that was in Rafes grip.

He opened his eyes and looked at you.
Imedeintly sitting up, he rubbed his eyes before scooting his chair closer to you.

"I thought I lost you..."

His deep morning voice said quietly.

" I don't think I could let go of you that easily."

{A/n}

Helllooooo

It has been...forever. I have been having some personal issues and haven't been able to post. I'll be trying to update more often, but I can not promise anything.
Remember you all are loved and so important. I am so proud of how far you all have come, and I will be here for you if you need me. You are all beautiful<333

 You are all beautiful<333