How You Two Meet (magcon)

Matt: You see him at his football game your friend was obsessed with being a matchmaker she shipped you and him so hard. "I knew you'd be the one with the football player boyfriend y/n" she said."Your so crazy your lucky I love you y/b/f /n" you said. He was cute and everything but you liked being single. Until after the game you and your friend left late because she couldn't find her phone. You left so late that the manager had to kick you two out. Of course your friend being the matchmaker she is had her phone in her pocket the whole time. You just happened to bump in to Matt. Your friend had planned for you to leave at this time so you can see Matt. "You did great out there Matthew " you said super shy."Thanks but call me Matt". And with that he handed you his number and said "Please call me Matt".

Nash: You had recently just moved to Los Angeles and you were shopping with your two best friends at IKEA you were all living in the same house together at last with no parents. This has been a dream you've been set on since middle school. You were looking at art for your room then all of a sudden you hear y/f/n calling you "Y/N I FOUND THE FOOD COURT" she shouted in excitement. You and y/f/n practically danced in line you got a tray and got your food and a drink. On your way to your table where your two friends are sitting you were so amazed by the decor you bumped into someone sending your cake flying but luckily it didn't hit anyone. "Omg I'm so sorry I'll buy you another cake" he said looking down picking the stuff off the floor so I couldn't see his face but I know an North Carolina accent when I hear it. He looked up and wow he was beautiful from his hair to his black vans. "Woah" he whispered " What is there something on my face or something?" You asked him. Wow y/n you're fricking charming you really got game your brain was telling you. "I'm Nash and no you don't have something on your face your just beautiful" he said then helping you up. "I can say the same for you Nash I'm y/n" you said."I love your natural curls. Is that your natural hair color?" He asked in fascination. "Yes but I wanna dye my tips". "Don't dye it I know people who would kill for your hair color " he stated. "Ok ok fine but we should keep in touch you seem like a cool person to be around" you said and with that you handed him your number. "Bye baby girl is this what true love feels like?!" You heard him whisper when he thought you didn't hear.

Hayes: You and some friends were walking around Venice beach you and your squad finally found a spot in the shade because the last thing you wanted was a tan. Your friends were being kind of annoying so you went to get ice cream just to get away from them. You got a y/fav ice cream flavor. Your going through your bag looking for money,All of a sudden a blue eyed boy pays for your ice cream and says"I'll pay for the beautiful girl." Wow he was cute you thought. "Thank you." You said with a smile.