♡ 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯. 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗿

Start from the beginning

"Does he know he hurts you while he's drunk?"

"Well, yes, but-"

"Someone who loves you would quit for you."

"Yes- but.. common, Spider-Man! I just want to take the poor boy home!" You wined, pouting, "give him to me! I can take good care of him."

"No way!"

"Yes way! Common! Please~"

The white slits on his mask narrowed in a annoyed expression, while his shoulders dropped, before stuffing his face into his hands.

"Gah, fine! Let's make a deal! I'll take you home, then I'll come back for that guy, I totally won't drop him off at the hospital or something, and they definitely won't force him into rehab-"

"Ah! You're very talkative for a hero! Don't you have- like- the rest of the city to save?! Why am I your target?!" You said, sluggishly.

"Hey! I'm just trying to lighten the mood, here!"

"Not helping!"

A muffled scream cut off the small argument between the two, and after letting out a tired sigh, he begrudgingly walked over to your boyfriend, he was still webbed to the dirty, smelly wall of the New York alleyways, and ripped off the web that bound him to the wall, although he still kept the web which was in his mouth, which you took as a good thing, knowing the fact once he was free, he would let a trail of profanities slip out of his mouth.

He fell off, before taking a few steps back from the 'hero' (which was greatly annoying you at this point) and came infront of you, before starting to scream muffled profanities at Spider-man which none of you could make a word out of at this point.

When he started waving his arms frantically, you flinched harshly, thinking he was going to land a hit on you, which made the 'hero' narrow his eyes, and in a second, he was webbed back into the wall, making you groan.

"You were so close! Jeez, you didn't have to web him to the wall! Again!"

"And let him harm a pretty lady like you? No way." He shook his head, 'tsking' while he did.

"Please~ I just need to take him home! Stop being so difficult!"

"I'm not!"

"Yuh-huh!"

"Nuh-uh!"

You two started bickering like a married couple, all while your actual boyfriend was screaming, webbed onto the wall, probably about to break vocal-cords.

After much bickering, insulting, and threatening, a final deal was made.

He would take you home first, and after your injuries are all taken care of, he would go back to get the boyfriend, although, his hands and feet would be tied up, and taken home.

Not the best deal, but it worked.

You didn't trust him to swing you at all, so annoyingly, he walked you home, but not before adding a few extra webs onto your boyfriend, making sure he wouldn't escape, (which he couldn't, he was far too weak to break through the first layer).