ripped pants and tootsie rolls

Start from the beginning

John B nodded, "That's good. That's good. Yep."

It was silent for a moment, Kiara speaking up, "Uh... I need some more light."

John B puts a second light on the hole, the cracks in the wall showed how the light was showing throughout the whole area.

"Yeah, yeah, here. Yeah, I gotcha."

"The silence is killing me." Luca whispered, everyone agreeing with his words. They were impatient but they also wanted to make sure that the girl was completely fine.

"Did you find something?" JJ spoke out loud, "Is there gold?"

"Oh, my God."

•••

Kiara's cryptic words had her sister fiddling nervously with her fingers, only for her to soon find out that the 'oh, my god' Kie let out was actually a good thing. At least they made it seem that way. If you asked her, she wouldn't think that an envelope that had Fed-Ex on the back of it was a huge deal.

The youngest Carrera had found whatever it was they were looking for and they could finally get out before they got caught and possibly arrested for trespassing.

And if they did manage to get away, Luca would still be getting in trouble with his parents for coming home so late in the night.

"That's not gold."

"No?" Evelynn said sarcastically, "I wouldn't think so."

"Holy shit." John B gasped, "This is from my dad."

"Your dead one?" Luca asked, his bored eyes trailing over to the boy, not really paying much attention to the warning looks he got from the others.

Before John B can, once again, defend his fathers disappearance, the sound of car tires rolling against the gravel catches their attention.

"Code red. Code red. Square groupers! Square groupers!" JJ whispered harshly, forcing everyone to duck down.

"It's the guys who robbed your house."

"Light!" Pope reminded them, the others quickly shutting their lights off, "Light."

"Turn your light off, man!" Luca snapped, JJ quickly listening, getting help from Kirsten as he struggled to find the button.

"John B?" Kie tried, the Routeledge boy seemingly out of it.

"Turn off your god damn light, Johnathan!"

"I see something!" They heard the man say, Evelynn finds herself reaching over Kirsten's body to snatch the flashlight off of John B's head, completely disregarding his wince of pain.

Kie's voice trembles, "Do you think it's them?"

"Homie's got a gun." JJ whispers, sending nervous shocks throughout their bodies.

"Screw this." The twins mutter, grasping each other's hands as they run off.

Evelynn and Luca aren't too far behind them doing the same. They could hear the shouts of protests from their friends, along with the shouts of the men that had found them.

"Hurry up!"

"Go!"

"Right there!"

Luca wasted no time in helping the girls over the gate. JJ, who was the second boy there, helped get Kirsten over before following after her.

Just as they thought everything was fine, they could hear Pope shout for help,

"Guys, I'm stuck."

"Pope, come on!"

"All right, guys..."

Kirsten struggled to hold in her laugh as she tried to assist him, "I got you."

"No."

"Pope, don't move, okay?"

The Heyward whispered to Luca when the teen gripped his arm, "You're gonna rip me."

"You'll be fine."

"Wait, Luca. You're gonna rip me!"

It seemed the blue eyes teen didn't care much, carelessly pulling at the shorter teen until his pants ripped and he was off the gate. His hand found Evelynn's quickly, not paying attention to anyone else as he ran to the car with her.

"You're fine." Kie insisted, "Come on!"

"Pope, come on!"

"Nice!" JJ teased,

"Come on, dude." Pope groaned, covering his private areas while running.

"It's a little Tootsie Roll." The Maybank laughed out, smiling wider at the sound of Kirsten's laugh. He took her hand and ran off.

Kie couldn't contain her laughter, tugging Pope's arm, "Come on!"

"Get in! Stupid!"