Chapter 2.

y/ns pov

,"billy." the random guy in my attic said, i just sat and stared at him analyzing every pixel of his face he seemed to be shaking or shivering it was severly cold up here like jesus christ its freezing Up here," you okay dude...?" I asked considering the fact he was shaking to be frank with you i think he zoned out he was just staring at me with a blank expression. When he eventually un-zoned out (i think thats a word gramarly dont come for me) He pretty much just punched me in the nose And threw Me down the attic stairs," JESUS CHRIST ON A BIKE!" i screamed (rtc refrence👹) Wondering what just happened i climbed back up the attic stairs and back into the attic,"dude what did i do?!?!" i yelled, before i realised he was sitting there shaking and crying,"you okay man?" i asked confused,"billys sorry billy wont do it again billys really really sorry..." he repeated over and over again,"hey dude its okay calm down." i reply not knowing what to do, "haha dont cry pls Dont cry oh god im not good with emotions." I continued trying to get the man to stop crying, but then i noticed something the amount of blood stains on his shirt," hey dude uhm whats with the stains on your shirt man?" He just stared at me snd next thing i know hes laying in my lap curled up in a ball like a dog or a cat tbh i think hes asleep, im to afraid to wake him up because of the blood stains and the yk pushing me down the attic steps, so with that i carried the unknown man whos name was billy downstairs and put him in a Talking heads shirt bc it was one of my only clean ones i need to do ny laundry but ill do that later.I put the man in one of the other bedrooms he was weirdly light almost like a feather And went downstairs and did my laundry.

Billys pov

i looked about the room," wh-where is billy?" i said to myself deeply confused the i realised i wasnt in the attic, i opened the door not realizing i had a different ahirt on, i creeped downstairs and seen someone with claude,"meow..." i said trying to get claude over...they heard me claude didnt. i seen them turn around and slowly walk over to me and ask,"hey you okay dude?" i didnt know what to say he had beautiful e/c eyes and amazing looking h/c hair, i quickly snapped myself out of it and backed away quickly before they said, "y-you can go back to the attic if you want, oh uhm are you hungry im making pasta?" i quickly nodded and ran over to the table and waited for the pasta to be made. when i ate it got all over me i looked down and realized i wasnt wearing my green sweater on," w-wheres billys sweater?" i asked worried, "oh uhm i just put it in the washing machine, there was a bunch of stains on it." he replied, whys he so nice its not fair why cant i be like that," can i go to the bathroom." i asked quickly after "you know where it is right?" i nodded and rushed over and locked myself in and grabbed a blade from out of the boxes on the shelves in the mirror....

[TW FOR SH]

i just started cutting up my flesh blood trickled all over my arms and thighs (same bbg same) i just couldnt stop it went, all over me and i just stared at myself in the mirror and cried," why is billy like this why..." then i heard a knock at the door," uhm billy can i come in please" it was him that man who gave me the shirt,"im sorry..." i said crying," whats wrong hey please just let me in!" *i unlocked the door and just fell into his arms," oh billy no,no its okay youre fine" *he just sat and cleaned my wounds and made sure i was okay and he just said after that, "listen its okay i struggle with SH aswell sometimes okay youre gonna be fine..." he just sat there hugging me reasuring me that i was gonna be okay.

y/ns pov

suddenly i heard a noise qt the front door it was the doorbell ringing, i stood up walked to the door opened it,"DAD?!?!" i screamed in utter shock..

word count: 777 angel numbers def not on purpouse

the fact this took me 2 months to finish