Bugs' side

As told the ship had arrived exactly 6 am Max who was stood beside Bobby, Pj, Pete and his dad couldn't help but think about the conversation he and his godfather had the previous night, surely Bugs will be there every kingdom was invited he had to be there.

Everyone had made it there safely, well not without a few minor set backs but apart from that everything went smoothly, as soon as they had gotten there all the happiness they had felt before had vanished, the people were miserable, exhausted and chugging their cups of coffee like it was the only thing keeping them alive they were worn down poor clothing with holes in them, patched up with random bits of fabric and mud all over them.

The streets were filled with ruins of what once were most likely peoples homes and status of the new king, Salazar took the place of those houses, the palace being the only one really nice place around there.

They had been ushered into a carriage and they had been taken on basically a tour around the depressing place after that they had been taken to the palace turns out they had gotten there earlier than the others so they had had to wait outside until everyone else showed up, it was bad manners to keep a guest waiting that's what his family had told him and they had never ever kept anyone waiting if they could help it even so they would have been invited into the palace so it wouldn't be as bad, but Salazar on the other hand was nothing like his family or any other kingdom he had visited.

The others had began to show up the King, Queen and princesses of the kingdom Young yes the name of the kingdom is named after the last name of the Royal family King Patrick Young, Queen Lynn Young, Princess Valentina and Princess Valerie, the next being the kingdom Alagar King and Queen, King Arthur Lane and Queen Rose Lane, a bunch of others had also shown up and last but not least Loony Land King Bugs, King Daffy ,two of their friends Lola and Tina and two kids they had adopted Buster and Babs Bunny they were also the complete opposite of Salazar and reminded him of his family, he approached Bugs while he had the chance.

"Hello Mr Bunny." He said catching the attention of the other

"Eh what's up doc?" The bunny questioned

"May I talk you in private?"

"Yes you may." He smiled down at the boy walking away from the crowd of royals

"Now what is it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"I want to talk to you about the Warners." The bunny was silent and Max was beginning to regret asking "I'm sorry it was a stupid question I'll leave you al-" He said beginning to walk away but was grabbed gently by the wrist.

"No it's okay, I will assume that Mr Mouse had told you the basics, but before I start don't tell anyone and I mean anyone about this." Bugs said

"Promise." Max nodding

"Good now allow me to tell you my side of the story."

Walking through the hallway he was stopped dead in his tracks when he heard it,

"Just add a bit of this in his drink everyday and he will be dead within a couple months."

Bugs stayed hidden behind a wall he had grown highly suspicious of Salazar at this point and when he had heard this it made him want to kill him.

"The King has no idea what is coming for him." Salazar laughed

Bugs was in shock were they planning on poisoning the King if so he should say something, but would they believe him?

He had tried desperately to stop this but failed the King's health had began to rapidly decline and as said in a couple months later the King was announced dead, they say Angalina and Yakko were both by his side when he died, leaving his dear sister heart broken and left Yakko trying to keep it together for the sake of his siblings but inside he was in denile and pain, Wakko would crying himself to sleep and Dot was still only a baby but she could tell that there was something wrong and would try her best to make them happy even if it was just her trying to make them laugh.

After the King's death the Queen was keeping everything under control and was doing well ruling on her own that was until the current King had struck.

The sound of her high heels hitting of the palace floors echoed throughout the halls, the sound of guards trying to stop the man from getting any where near the queen and her kids, different kingdom's attempting to to help the family escape, Bugs far behind fighting one of the guards when he saw him, it was far to late the King began to make his way in the exact same direction of his sister, his eyes widened he had killed the guard and ran for his life to get to his sister and her kids but when he had gotten there it was to late.

Salazar towered over the queen who lay injured on the floor in a pool of her own blood, the children were no where to be found, the last time he had seen his once lively sister full of happiness and joy was when she had been sentenced to death everyone inside and outside the kingdom was furious with this the subjects had attempted to over throw the King but he had ordered anyone who went against his orders will join the queen and be executed.

The day of her death she wore a white long sleeved dress her ears were tied into a bun she had been covered in scars and bruises from the torture she had revived from when she was imprisoned the cloth that would soon be covering her eyes was in the hands of the executioner her wrists were tied together by the handcuffs she wore, Bugs remembers his sisters last words like it was yesterday.

"I want to thank you for everything, you were all amazing subjects I want to apologise for everything that has happened but whatever happens non of you lose hope." She swallowed thickly tears had formed in her eyes "If my dear children are out there I love you with all my heart same to you my dear brother."

Her eyes where covered by the cloth

And with that the axe had come down on her neck.

"And that is my side of the story." Bugs had explained his brows where frowned and he had looked away tears in his eyes

"I'm so sorry." Max said he felt like he was about to cry they didn't deserve that

A guard had came out of the castle and escorted them into the palace.

"If you want more information you're better of asking the two mice, they work as guards Pinky and the Brain." He had mentioned just before they had entered the palace."

Here's a few images of Angalina the second I guess