❝︎CHAPTER SIX❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱 ━︎━︎ 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐨 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 off the train she couldn't help but awkwardly stand there for a moment. For a moment, her smile faded and sadness started to creep in because no matter how hard she looked, she couldn't find her mother. Maybe she'd just gotten caught up with work and forgot today was the day that they were coming home for break. She trudged slowly, pulling her trunk behind her. She couldn't exactly be mad, her mother worked for a part of the ministry after all and she was an important person. Juniper just didn't think work was more important than her, but maybe she was wrong.

     "Juni?" The sound of her mother's voice made her snap her head up. She searched for her, desperate to find her and when she did, she dropped her belongings and went running. Anastasia met her daughter halfway, scooping her up into a big hug and holding onto her tightly. "Oh my sweet girl, how I've missed you so."

     As Anastasia put her back down, Juniper looked up at her mother. "I thought you forgot about me."

     Anastasia shook her head. "Darling, I could never forget about you. Work ran me a little longer so I was a little late getting here. I'm so sorry. I promise I was breaking as many wizarding laws as I could just to be able to get to you on time."

     Juniper smiled before hugging her again. "I missed you."

     "I've missed you too." Anastasia pulled away before grabbing Juniper's hand and walking over to grab her trunk. "Come on, let's go home."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 she stepped into the home. They didn't have a big mansion like the Malfoy's―︎ although they could if they really wanted to, but Anastasia liked to think they were better this way, claiming that when her father got out of Azkaban then they could move to his old manor if they truly wanted to. Juniper didn't mind. Her home was quite comfortable, and even if it wasn't a mansion, it was still very large.

There was one thing that Juniper had that a lot of wizarding families didn't because they simply didn't believe in pets that didn't have purpose of being magical, and that was a dog. A giant black German Shepherd came running up to her, jumping on her causing the girl to laugh. She smiled widely as she gave the dog so much love, giving him kisses and belly rubs before he jumped off to who knows where.

     "How's Shadow been?" Juniper asked her mother.

     "He's been good. Missed you of course. The first few nights he sat at your door, whining. I guess he thought you weren't coming home." Anastasia explained, using her wand to lift Juniper's luggage up to her room from the bottom floor. Once it was there she stuffed her wand away and smiled at her daughter. She put her arm around her before leading her into the kitchen. "Let's eat, yeah?"