❝CHAPTER FIVE❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ━︎━︎ 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 in the hospital wing bored out of her mind. Her leg was wrapped, even though Madam Pomfrey had given her a potion that would heal her, it was taking an extremely long time to heal. The cut on her hand was already gone and she was forced to stay in the hospital ward over night. When it was time for breakfast, Juniper didn't care what Madam Pomfrey said, she was going to go eat. She made her way to the dinning hall, limping as she did so and clenching her jaw as pain shot through her leg every time she put even the smallest amount of pressure on it.

When she spotted Harry, Ron, and Hermione, she limped over to them and offered them a smile as she sat down. "Good morning, everyone."

"How's the leg?" Ron asked.

"Well, if you noticed me limping, you would know that it's not doing too good." Juniper answered but there was joking smile on her lips. "I must say, those beds in the hospital ward are so extremely uncomfortable. I actually left without telling her. I was not missing out on a meal." The group chuckled at her.

"Take a bit of toast, mate. Go on." Ron urged Harry, trying to get the boy to eat.

"Ron's right, Harry. You're gonna need your strength today." Hermione nodded, nudging the boy slightly.

"Today's your first Quidditch match is it not?" Juniper asked, stuffing a piece of toast in her mouth. She was starving. Harry nodded. Juniper swallowed her food before saying, "Harry you really do need to eat then. Sports will take the life out of you if you don't have the proper strength." Juniper stopped talking when she saw Professor Snape approach. Immediately her eyes went down to her food as she quietly ate it.

"I'm not hungry." Harry told them.

"Good luck today, Potter." Professor Snape's voice made the other three turn to look at him. "Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you. Even if it is against Slytherin." He glanced at the group before he started walking away, but when Juniper looked up, she noticed him limping.

Juniper cocked her head slightly. "Is he. . . is he limping?"

"That explains the blood," said Harry.

Juniper rose her eyebrows. "Blood? What blood?"

Harry's voice grew softer as he looked between the two girls. "Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could try and get past that three headed dog, but he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping."

Hermione frowned. "But why would anyone want to go near that dog?"

"The day I was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults. Said it was Hogwarts business, very secret."