Chapter 2: The Revelation

The next morning...

You woke up with the sunlight peeping through your curtains' room, hitting your eyes. You tightly closed your eyes and opened it slowly.

You groaned and slowly sat up. You still feel sleepy from last night. You sighed as you remembered what happened.

Later, you heard a knock on your door.

"Come in." You said with a sleepy voice. You looked on the floor to see your clothes soaked in blood. You hurriedly picked it up and threw it inside the bathroom.

The person came in and it was just... Ayane.

"Sleep well?" She asked.

"No. Not at all."

"*giggles* Hunting again, aren't you?"

"Yeah. I just... can't help it." You replied and looked at the floor which had bloodstains on it.

"I see. Well, breakfast is ready. Get down as soon as possible because of... you know who I'm talking about." She said and walked out of your room.

"Ugh... Satomi." You growled and started to get prepared.

~10 minutes later~

You went downstairs to see all of them. Satomi glared at you. Meaning, you were late. You just rolled your eyes and sat beside Kaname.

Silence.

"[Your Name]. I think its time to tell them the truth." Satomi said out of the blue.

You choked on your food and instantly drank water.

"Are you crazy!? I just can't say it all of a sudden." You got mad at him. Again. Well, who wouldn't be? Say it just like that. Your secrets.

"You have to. Just say it later so that you won't feel uneasy around them. By the way, there were 10 bodies found dead last night. They're still investigating who the KILLER is. I think you know who it is." Satomi said with a glare.

"Fine." You said. The bead holders are confused yet the other 3 families are smirking.

After breakfast, all of you decided to go to the back of the Mansion and hang out.

"Care to spill your secrets?" Azakeno said while resting his chin on his hand.

"Ok... *breathes in and out*" You were so nervous.

"I am a demon. I became one during the night or when my surroundings are dark enough for me to transform. I was the one who killed the 10 people last night. My older brother was the only one who can stop me from being one." You explained. [A/N: If you don't have an older brother, pretend you have.]

They were shocked, of course. You closed your eyes and opened one eye.

"B-But... y-you looked s-so... innocent." Shinobu said.

Shino's and Kobungo's mouth are agaped.

"Its not what you exactly think. Satomi told me to stay here because maybe later, I can kill my siblings because of this transformation." You said.

"But... why?" They asked in sync.

"Because I... needed to live so I... accepted this." You said, raising your voice a little.

They looked at you wide-eyed. You just hung your head. You were nervous of what they'll say next so you closed your eyes tightly.

"If that's the case, welcome." Shino said with a wide grin.