"ooohhh shit." i moaned out as he pulled out of me making me miss him being in me already.

"Ight let's do it while we ina shower." He said after kissing my legs laying ''em on the bed

"Boy I think not my pussy feel like it's finna fall off."

"You dramatic cuhh" he said chuckling

"Baby im not bull shitting my whole bottom area on ten." i said pouting looking up at him as I struggled to lift myself from the messy bed.

"I'm sorry phat lay down n lemme kiss it better." He said looking at me licking his lips.

"Baby no cause we gone end up fucking again." I said laughing

"Ight come on let's go get ina shower."

"lemme change your sheets first."

I pulled off the now dirty fitted sheet and grabbed the big cover and limped to the washer and dryer putting the covers along with laundry detergent and softener starting the washing machine.

I then limped back to his room grabbing fresh sheets and blankets making up the bed so that I could hop straight in the bed after my shower.

After I found some of murdas boxers that had a lil stretch to em i got one of my tank tops that I left over his house and placed it on the bed and the headed to the shower.

"bout time a nigga thought you went to see yo side nigga soon as I hopped in this bitch."

"Straight after we fucked like you must think im tryfalin."

"Shit how long you was taking."

"Baby i definitely shower before going to see him"

"Mane cuhh quit playin with me." He said grabbing my neck rough as fuck

"Okay nigga get the fuck off me." I said trying not to laugh

"Twin Ian een gone lie you just blew me." He said getting out to dry off

"But you play like that all the time."

"Okay serenity." He said walking out with the towel around his waist
.......................
33 minutes later..

I got out the shower wrapped my hot pink towel around my body and went to brush my teeth with my pink and white tooth brush I keep over murdas house and did my night time face routine with my travel size cerave that i also keep over his house then grabbed my pink scrunched bonnet from out of his drawer and walked in his room.

"I know you ain't mad for real." I said laughing in attempt to see if he would crack.

no reply.

"murda."

"murdaaaa."

"marquis."

"X'zavier"

"mane serenity get back bruh and go put yo clothes on." he said as i sat on his lap with only a towel on.

"no stink im sorry." i said with a pout

"nah yo ass play too much."

"it was just a jokey joke."

"let me sit this assss on you." I sung while grinding on murda tapping his nose after

"move bruh."he said dropping his head trying to hide his smile

"i love youuuuu." I said kissing all over his face as he straightened it back out.

i stared in his face a good minute and 30 seconds waiting for him to say it back but he didn't.

"mmcht okay murda." i said raising up off him trying not to get a attitude cause I just wanted to cuddle with my man honestly.

I walked over to the clothes I took out and rubbed my body down with my bath and body works vanilla sugar body lotion spraying the body mist on after and then putting the tank top on putting murdas boxers on after.

"stop wearing all my boxers you know all that ass stretch em out and ion want no saggy ass boxers on cuhh."

"whatever."

"mane ian playin bruh them light pink boxers i had yo ass stretched em and made em turn white."

"you got plenty clothes over here but you choose to wear my shit twin."

at this point he just wanna say some to me.

"okay."

"you can really take em off right now."

"i bet im not."

he kept mumbling under his breath just being childish and he was getting on my nerves tryna argue with me over stupid stuff.

"mane what you doin." he said getting out the bed as i started grabbing my phone,charger,keys,and purse.

"finna go home murda."

"fa what it's late asf and you just got out the shower you gon catch a cold mama."

bipolar ass nigga.

"ok i don't care ion wanna argue with you tonight im sleepy and sore."

"ah nigga was trolling phat im sorry." he said grabbing my stuff placing it back on the dresser hugging me after.

Ian say nothing I just walked off and went and got under the cover getting ready to go to sleep.

"And I love you too mama." he said looking down at me.

"mmm."

"goodnight pretty ass girl." he said kissing my face and then my lips making me push his head back by his forehead.

"goodnight." i said simply hearing him chuckle lowly as he went to turn the lights off and then come get in the bed.

I turned to face him and threw my arm over his shoulder.

"Mmcht take this top off it's making me uncomfortable serenity."

he wanna be in my skin so baddd.

"take it off me ion feel like it."i said sleepily

he took my tank top off and then stuck his hands in my pants while laying his head on my breast getting comfortable.

in less than a minute we both fell asleep glued together.
...........................

tbc....

thoughts?

would y'all rather be married to a basketball player or a rapper?

that's all for today...stay gangsta🩶