Bonus • Mexico Trip! 🇲🇽

Start from the beginning

Your hands reach to cradle the back of his head, as he holds your face to guide the sweet kiss, you pull away just a bit to rest your forehead on his, taking a moment to look into those ocean eyes of his, "thank you for my birthday trip, baby."

Chris shakes his head, looking deeply into your eyes which he gets lost in too, "oh, angel, it hasn't even started."

The hotel crew took care of the suitcases and dropped them off in your room, so when you and Chris were finally given the keys and step foot into the hotel room, your suitcases were already there.

Chris walks in after opening the door, holding your hand and subtly pulling you in, while you also took everything in.

There were balloons which formed a sign, "happy birthday, baby," on the bed which made you guys inside with happiness and a lot of balloons decorating the entire hotel room.

The bed was so big, and looked so comfy.
There was an adorable little swan made out of towels sitting in the middle of it. There was a big bathroom and a private bathtub, overlooking the ocean and the palm trees.

You remember you aren't alone when Chris wraps his arms around your waist, drawing you into his front while he laid his face in the crook of your neck, breathing in your sweet scent.

"Should we go for a swim?"

He refers to the private beach right outside your hotel room. You turn to see the look on his face, and you were pleasantly surprised to see he was for real.

Chris chuckles which turned into a hearty laugh at seeing your face, "c'mon baby."

Reaching behind him to take his shirt off, Chris leaves a trail of his clothes leading from the backdoor to the beach, the waves unlike in America, were calm and even quiet.

"I'll check for any sharks or jellyfish for you, can't have my baby getting bitten on her birthday."

He says and dips into the water, it was warm and the moonlight on his skin - he looked like a handsome merman.

You walk closer to him, still in shock, you've never gone night swimming, perhaps when you were younger and went for a night swim in your friend's pool but never the ocean.

Even at night the water looked so magically clear, and aesthetic. Twinkling with the moonlight.

Something that Chris tosses lands beside your feet, looking down you realize it's his boxers, you look back at him and he's smirking at you.
"It's safe, babe, I promise. I looked. There may be a log of some kind."

That makes you laugh, and practically kicks you into gear, your shoes come off first, and Chris was enjoying the show, socks and your bra go flying, soon your panties as well as you cover your nipples and jog lightly into the ocean to join him.

The water was a bit cold for you, but once Chris grabbed you and held you close you felt nothing but his warmth,

Your arms raising to wrap around him, causing a soothing rain effect as the droplets fall from your arms and back onto the surface of the ocean.

The gentle waves sway your bodies, while Chris whispers nothing but sweetness into your ear, making you feel like a birthday princess while he held you tight.

The moonlight cascades down onto you both, the warm tropical breeze swarming onto your skin, and the stars witnessing the strong love you both had for one another.

"I feel sorry for you," at one point your boyfriend declares, one hand on your face, his thumb rubbing the skin below your bottom lip, and his other hand resting possessively against your ass.

"Why?" You can't help the giggle that leaves your lips, Chris just says the darnest things sometimes.

His eyes wander off a bit, nodding his head as he thought whatever he was thinking in that pretty head of his, "because I'm obsessed with you. I can't stop thinking about you. You're all I ever wanted, Y/n, you. You're perfect, baby."

Your sexy boyfriend doesn't even give you a chance to respond when he's descending his lips onto yours, and you gladly accept them, his kisses are sweet at first before he slides his tongue into your mouth - making you moan softly.

He always tastes so good - so addicting.

And it doesn't help the fact that you both were bare and brushing upon each other's skin.

He breaks away from the kiss only when he knows he's left you breathless and needy, just to lavish your throat with his pillow soft lips, "perfect," he whispers again, and tiny goosebumps spread on your skin like a wildfire.

A fire Chris only knows how to start within you, and is the only one who can put it out.

"I'm infatuated with you," he whispers, he makes you feel so cherished and loved, like you are the only - the only - girl in this entire planet.

"Chris," you whine, and pick your legs up, Chris holds you up while you cross your ankles above his ass like a pretty birthday bow.

Holding his face, you guide his mouth to yours again, wanting to feel his sweet, adoring, kisses again.

With him you felt safe, no one has ever made that electric kind of love he makes you feel, he's really the only gift you've ever wanted.

He takes your hand, driving you out of your thoughts and into the present moment, "say you love me, baby, say it."

Quiet whispers as the sound of gentle waves overcome his words. His voice cracking with every word, you've never met someone with a bigger heart than Chris - not only is it big but it's made out of pure gold.

"I love you Chris, you're my sunshine boy," you give him one of your million dollar smiles, and he smiles back, knowing how lucky he is to have met you - you're it for him.

"I love you, princess," his lips were on yours again, savoring each moment that passed with him touching you, kissing you, "my sweet birthday girl."

It's hard to believe you guys ever broke up, life is hard yet Chris makes it all better, and this was one very happy birthday.

A/N❤️:

Thank you to those of you who read up until this point, I appreciate you so much ❣️ to those who take the time to just write a small message of feedback, thank you! It truly means a lot to me, as I don't have any other way of knowing if you enjoyed my writing 💫❤️

We are almost done with the bonus parts...then...it's time for Celebrity Husband to make its debut 🤎

Hope you guys enjoyed this little bonus part, I missed when Y/n & Chris were in that sweet puppy love era of their relationship 😻

💫 Don't forget be kind to your mind! 💫