S2: E17 Careful What You Wish For

Comenzar desde el principio

"We had to leave the heat on. My foreman was afraid if we didn't that the whole batch would just harden up." Carol glanced at Chimney.

"Then we'd be chiseling him out. All right, let's get to work!" Chimney looked at them and they moved a ladder over the liquid chocolate.

"The pressure on his body is probably slowing his circulation. We don't get him out of here soon, he may lose consciousness." Hen glanced at Eddie.

"All right, boys, let's pull him out." Chimney looked at Eddie and Buck.

"Can you reach your hands above the surface?" Eddie looked down at the man.

"No." He was barely able to look at Eddie.

"All right, we're gonna have to grab under his arms." Buck climbed onto the ladder.

"Okay, ready? Pull on three. One two three." Eddie and Buck attempted to pull the man out but Buck almost fell into the chocolate, but Eddie and Hen stabilised him as Y/N glanced at Chimney as he watched.

"What's happening here?" Eddie looked at Hen for help.

"Physics. Physics is happening here. You're creating a low pressure pocket when you pull him up, and then that pocket is pulling him right back down." Hen looked at Y/N, knowing she was thinking the same thing.

"Great. So basically chocolate quicksand." Buck looked at Hen.

"For those who didn't pass Physics. Sure." Y/N watched Buck.

"Okay, everybody just stop for a second. Hen, take out an O2 tank, rip off the mask, create an air tube. It'll buy us some time if he goes completely under." Chimney looked at Hen.

"Time for what?" Hen climbed down to do as he said.

"For me to think." Chimney looked around for ideas.

Y/N watched Buck, Eddie and Hen do as Chimney said before following Chimney as he walked away.

"Chim!" Y/N watched him as she got closer.

"I got a plan. Help me with this." Chimney glanced at her.

"Did you call my Dad?" Y/N moved to help him.

"Don't tell anyone. Please." Chimney sighed in defeat.

Chimney started pouring cocoa butter into the liquid chocolate confusing the other three.

"It's cocoa butter. Tempers the chocolate, decreases the viscosity. What? Stir." Chimney looked at Hen.

"Quick thinking, Cap." Eddie smiled as he passed Chimney.

"That was something." Buck gave a nod.

Y/N smiled at Chimney, going outside with Eddie and Buck as Hen walked over to Chimney.

"I kind of want to lick it." Buck looked at the chocolate on his gloves.

"Gross. Please keep your hands away from me until you get rid of it." Y/N grimaced at him.

"Oh?" Buck grinned moving toward her wiggling his fingers.

"No." Y/N gave him a look taking steps backwards.

"You bake. You're supposed to love chocolate." Eddie grabbed her from behind, preventing her from getting away as he smudged Chocolate over her uniform.

"No! Eddie! Stop!" Y/N struggled against him as Buck smudged chocolate all over her face.

"Looks like you three are having fun." Hen chuckled as Eddie let go of Y/N with a laugh.

Y/N turned and looked at Eddie with joking glare, as he smiled at her amused, and her face fell, before she immediately went over and got into the truck.