Filled with a surge of desperation, she quickly pivoted on her heel and started to chase after her brother, determined to intervene and prevent any further escalation.

"Hey, isn't that Her Majesty's brother? What could he be doing here?" one person whispered to another in bewildered curiosity.

"Did you not notice? There seems to be some drama unfolding right now. Something of which we are not yet aware," the other speculated, their brows furrowed with intrigue and speculation.

The Eastern emperor strode through the tranquil palace garden, engaged in a conversation with his secretary about weighty political matters

Weariness and frustration etched his features as he crossed his arms, a heavy burden seemingly weighing upon him.

In the midst of their walk, their steps came to an abrupt halt as an angry voice pierced the air, calling out the emperor's name with vehement intensity.

Sovieshu's brow furrowed, his eyes narrowing in recognition of the voice that reached his ears.

"Your majesty, that voice... could it be Lord Kosair?" his secretary queried, disbelief and concern interwoven in his tone.

"I'm aware," Sovieshu responded, his voice tinged with a mix of apprehension and determination.

With resolute steps, he and his secretary proceeded toward the source of the commotion, which emanated from the front gate of the Eastern palace.

"SOVIESHU! COME FACE ME, YOU DESPICABLE MAN!" Kosair's furious yell reverberated, his path impeded by the knights who sought to prevent him from causing a scene.

"Kosair! Cease this!" Navier's urgent plea echoed, her grip tightening around his arm as she tried to restrain him.

Finally, the emperor reached the front gate, his gaze fixed upon the man who now found himself halted by the knights.

"What is happening here?" Sovieshu inquired, his expression grave.

"And... you should not be here. I believed you had learned your lesson," he continued, squinting his eyes as his frown deepened, a note of disappointment lacing his words.

"You bastard..." Kosair's voice seethed through gritted teeth. "I had hoped that you would love my sister, but you have done the exact opposite!"

"Kosair!" Navier's voice rose once again, pleading with him to desist.

Sovieshu's countenance darkened at his words, a storm brewing within his gaze.

"So, you have learned of the divorce..." he trailed off calmly, a hand massaging his temples in frustration. "I am doing what must be done-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Kosair managed to break free from the knights' grasp, launching a powerful punch towards the emperor's face.

"I said stop!" Navier cried out, her voice a desperate plea as she watched the events unfold, her brow furrowing in concern.