Covid

These stories are set during season 24 but they have a house instead of the apartment. In this story Billie tests positive for Covid.

Amanda was packing lunches for Jesse and Billie.

Carisi walks out of their room in a suit. Amanda was in a collered shirt with slacks and her hair in a ponytail.

Jesse comes out first. Jesse is 9 and Billie is 6.

Jesse: I'm ready.

Amanda: Good. Now where is your little sister?? Daddy and I need to go to work soon.

Jesse: She said she was tired so she is taking a bit longer.

Billie came of out her room.

Billie *tired*: Mama.

Amanda picks her up.

Amanda: Sweetheart are you ready to go to school??

Billie shakes her head no.

Amanda: Why not??

She doesn't say anything and lays her head on Amanda's shoulder.

Amanda: Honey daddy and I have work today. So please tell me why you don't wanna go to school.

Billie *tired*: My throat hurts.

Amanda *laughs*: Nice try Billy your going to school.

The girls finish getting ready for school.

Carisi: What if she is actually sick babe??

Amanda: I know she's not because Jesse did the same thing when she was 6. She just wants to spend time with me all day. Girls time to go!

They all leave.

Later Carisi and Amanda are working on desk files when Amanda gets a call from the school.

Amanda answers.

Phone call:

Amanda: Rollins.

Ms Brown: Hey Amanda, I know you never said to call you at work but Sienna isn't answering.

Amanda: Well luckily I'm doing files today. So why are you calling??

Ms Brown: I'm calling because Billie said her throat was hurting and now she has a pretty high fever and saying she wants you. We did test her for Covid the 4th time she came in and she tested positive.

Amanda *worried*: how long ago was this??

Ms Brown: Her last stop by for the Covid test was 2.

It was currently 2:30.

Ms Brown: Is Sienna sick or something??

Amanda *worried*: No she is on vacation with her boyfriend. I must have forgot to say something when I dropped the girls off.

Ms Brown: Are you going to come get Billie or will your husband do it??

Amanda *worried*: No I will come get her right now. We work at the same building just different departments. He works for the ADA now.

Ms Brown: Okay I will see when you get here.

Amanda *worried*: Thanks Ms Brown. Bye.

Ms Brown: No problem Amanda.

End of phone call.

Amanda gathered her things before going to tell Liv.

Amanda knocks on Olivia's door.