Probably, there's something he wants to tell you.

While Sunghoon and Y/n were talking her phone suddenly rang that made them stare at the cellphone. She slowly checked her cellphone and it was her stalker. Y/n is nervous to answer his calls so she is hesitating if she's going to respond, but since her cell phone keeps ringing Y/n just decided to answer the stalker because this might be important to the stalker and she put on the speaker so Hoon and Jay will hear their conversation.

What do you want? I've already made my decision. I am going to meet you next week.

Y/n, what is the meaning of this don't you know there will be consequences after doing this? Reporting to the police that I've been stalking you. I saw my face in the wanted poster. What do you think you're doing Y/n huh?

Sh*t we are screwed he found out that I reported him to the police. "She mumbled"

What do we do right now? "Jay asked"

Let me think Jay, I am going to ask for help with Heeseung. "Hoon said"

What did you just say? Consequences?

Yes, I will go there at your apartment everyday and won't stop following you around.

You crazy jerk stop invading my privacy. "Y/n said"

Y/n hung up the call and told Jay what should be their next plan to the stalker. Sunghoon started calling heeseung, however, he isn't answering his calls so Sunghoon just thinks that he's busy and doing the other investigations.

Y/n, we got the CCTV footage from Mr Jake, and I will tell him that he should be careful, because he will roam here.

You should tell Mr. Jake about this.

I'll call him later.

Sunoo went outside from the kitchen and put the tteokbokki on the table. They started eating the food. While they were eating. Sunghoon's phone kept buzzing so he checked who was texting him. It was his girlfriend named Wonyoung.

Wonyoung: Hi, Jagiya, I just came back from the United Kingdom. I am at the Incheon Airport right now. And also, I am going to your condo.

What the f- You should have told me about this Wonyoung. "He mumbled"

Y/n, Jay, and Sunoo heard Sunghoon mumbling, and Jay asked him if something bad happened.

Hoon, why are you mumbling? Did something bad happen? "Jay asked"

Nothing bad happened, but I haven't told you about my girlfriend. She just came back from the UK and she's in the Incheon Airport right now?

What? You are already in a relationship when did it start? "Y/n asked"

Yes, I am not sure if I should pick her up

Ask her?

Hoon: Jagi, should I pick you up?

Wonyoung: What a good question. I am about to ask you to pick me here

Hoon: Okay, then wait for me.

What did she say? "Sunoo asked"

She wants me to pick her up at the airport. I'll introduce my girlfriend once I come back here. "Hoon said"

Hoon bid a goodbye to them and headed to the airport to pick up Wonyoung. Jay and Y/n went to the kitchen to help Sunoo wash the dishes. 7 hours later Y/n is studying because she has an upcoming surgery next week. She hasn't been able to go to work ever since the stalker started stalking her. It feels like this stalker wants to do something bad to her. And once the stalker gets arrested she will finally go to work. Meanwhile, Jay is talking to Mr. Jake.

Hi, Mr Jake I just want to tell you that you should be careful, because the stalker found out that we got the CCTV footage and reported him to the police.

Oh, Yes Sir Jay. I will be careful

But if he sees you. I think you should act like a normal as if you don't see him.

That's a good idea. Sir Jay thanks for reminding me.

You're welcome, I'll hang up now.

When Y/n just finished studying her phone is buzzing again. And she thinks that the stalker is calling her and wants to tell something to her. Y/n took her phone on the table and answered his call.

Is there something you want to say?

Yes, Y/n I am ready to meet you so I'll send you the address where we can meet.

What time should we meet?

We need to meet by 8:00 Pm

To be continued.....