𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Start from the beginning

Neytiri had done it this way because she knew that Lëy'la felt insecure about the scar on her head and it was the best way to help her hide it better.

She gave her quite a revealing breast holder, considering it just about covered her nipple. But that wasn't the reason everyone turned their eyes on her.

Her pleated skirt, that fit perfectly around her waist, to her thighs. Decorated in beautiful shining pearls.

"Oh Eywa.." Rotxo muttered, his eyes giving away just how starstruck he was, not realising how uncomfortable she felt around the others that would not leave her alone.

Ao'nung shakes his head in disbelief before standing up.

"Have you all not seen a woman before?" He calls out to them, "go away. You're making her uncomfortable."

Being the chief's son, his voice was very much heard straight away as they fearfully walked off.

Lëy'la smiled at him, "Thankyou."

"Why are you dressed differently. It's like I'm seeing more of your skin for the first time ever" Ao'nung says.

Usually because, Lëy'la would wear clothes that covered her a lot more. That is just the way she liked it.

"I don't know.." Lëy'la felt confused. Why did her mother make her wear this.

She makes her way to sit next to Rotxo, before she gives him a tight squeeze, "i missed you."

"I missed you too" he smiled at her before giving a little peck on her head.

"Why are you all just sitting here?" Lëy'la then turned around to the others.

"We didn't really know what else to do" Tsireya shrugged.

Lëy'la immediately stood back up, pulling Rotxo along with her.

"Let's do something fun!" She pulls Rotxo as she runs.

"She will forever have too much energy, that girl" Neteyam says before he stood up, letting out a grunt.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

They all decide to play a game, that many of the Metkayina people play.

"You can't let me lose Rotxo. You understand?" Lëy'la says.

"Yes of course. Why would I do such a thing?" Rotxo asks.

"Great" Lëy'la then helps herself as she gets on top of Rotxo's shoulders, before he stood up, holding both sides of her thighs so she did not fall.

"Good luck bro. Lëy'las' a competitive person" Neteyam chuckled.

"He's going to suffer" Ao'nung whispered.

"What? Why?" Neteyam asks.

"Do you not remember last night's incident?" Ao'nung asks.

"Oh right! I forgot about that" Neteyam chuckles.

First, they played a game with Lëy'la and Rotxo against Lo'ak and Tsireya.